Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Used to love his play now I'll just forget everything I loved about his game....this story is sad and pathetic
    Its his kid oak, not him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimal View Post
    "Nickey Maxwell Van Exel gets 60 years for murder"
    WTF? Thread title is misleading. This is the right title "Nickey Maxwell Van Exel's son gets 60 years for murder"
    You never heard of Fathers who name their children after themselves? I have, hell Im one of them. I should have clarified that but I thought the following passage would make it clear.

Nickey Maxwell Van Exel, 22, received the punishment after his father wept on the witness stand and apologized to the family of the victim, Bradley Bassey Eyo.

vCash
    WTF? Thread title is misleading. This is the right title "Nickey Maxwell Van Exel's son gets 60 years for murder"
    His son's name is Nickey Maxwell Van Exel, the father's name is Nick Van Exel...

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    His son's name is Nickey Maxwell Van Exel, the father's name is Nick Van Exel...
    Nick the quick's full name is Nickey Maxwell Van Exel as well. If a Cincy Bearcats' or Lakers' fan came into the forum (and didn't know about the case) and saw the thread title, they'd think it was about #9 himself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    If you kill someone you should burn in hell.
    What about self-defense or serving in a foreign war?

vCash
    Pathetic. If he was really involved in gangs and retaliation killings, then let the SOB rot in jail for the rest of his life.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    why are people so stupid? half of the commenters here didn't even read the article. Nick Van Exel did not kill anyone, his son did.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MonroeFAN View Post
    why are people so stupid? half of the commenters here didn't even read the article. Nick Van Exel did not kill anyone, his son did.
    By half you mean 1 person?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    You never heard of Fathers who name their children after themselves? I have, hell Im one of them. I should have clarified that but I thought the following passage would make it clear.
    Yeah, I understood that his sons name is the same after reading the article, but you made the thread title misleading in some way. It sounds as a famous basketball player got 60 years for murder. I mean who knows his son and whats his name? Anyway it really doesn't have to do anything with the topic, I just wanted to point that out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    They both have the same name.
    Nickey Maxwell "Nick" Van Exel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Van_Exel

vCash
    Nickey Maxwell Van Exel is the name of his son...

vCash
    I went to high school with this kid, people have mixed emotions about what happened but i, for one, wish nothing but the worst for this cold blooded killer. He killed Bradley cause he wan gonna rat on nickey for a crime he did in houston

vCash
    On topic. 60 years for 1 murder? That's almost life sentence. Ain't that too much? In Russia some murderers sit for murder only 5 years sometimes, which I think is a really soft sentence, but 60 years? Wow. I guess different laws in different countries.

vCash
    On topic. 60 years for 1 murder? That's almost life sentence. Ain't that too much? In Russia some murderers sit for murder only 5 years sometimes, which I think is a really soft sentence, but 60 years? Wow. I guess different laws in different countries.
    In some countries in europe felonies only last for 20 years then your record restarts.

He wont serve 60 years, might have parole, but at the end of the day, homes shouldnt of killed brad

vCash
    Really sad to hear this news. As a father I know he would switch places with his son for the punishment.

It really comes back to how you raise our kids and what type of principles you try to implement. I am not an older guy or anything but I have kids and I could not imagine what he is going through. Some of these young kids these days have everything backwards. You have to be engaged in everything with kids to make sure they are not doing the wrong things. No excuse for what his son did though.

Sad story.
    [/IMG]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast