Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimal View Post
    On topic. 60 years for 1 murder? That's almost life sentence. Ain't that too much? In Russia some murderers sit for murder only 5 years sometimes, which I think is a really soft sentence, but 60 years? Wow. I guess different laws in different countries.
    Really?? too much... he took a life away from an innocent person and ruined countless lives of relatives of the deceased.

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    God damn this homie life over. Even if that homie was to somehow get out like on good behavior he would be like 78.Its kinda crazy though to think about, like you sittin there and you a 22 yr old adult and the judge tells you that you goin to jail until 2073.I feel bad when I think about it like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    God damn this homie life over. Even if that homie was to somehow get out like on good behavior he would be like 78.Its kinda crazy though to think about, like you sittin there and you a 22 yr old adult and the judge tells you that you goin to jail until 2073.I feel bad when I think about it like that.
    ehhh, he can be out in less than 20 yrs if his lawyer is still working with him and the judge.. His family has money so he has decent legal reps.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    You can't buy class or morals

vCash
    I find it fascinating that people are saying they sympathize with the van exel family...

**** the van exels...

My sympathies to the eyo family... The real victims, as in the family who had someone shot by a random thug...

He should of gotten capital punishment...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faridk89 View Post
    Really?? too much... he took a life away from an innocent person and ruined countless lives of relatives of the deceased.
    In Australia, there have been serial killers that have been released in 10 years...

Different laws... I couldn't say which I agree with...

On one hand, you've taken someones life...

On the other, don't people deserve a second chance ???

I live in the us and if my daughters were murdered, I'd want him to be drown or buried alive...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    You never heard of Fathers who name their children after themselves? I have, hell Im one of them. I should have clarified that but I thought the following passage would make it clear.
    Chronz jr?

vCash
    lol, yes. the bud is my birthright

vCash
    They were both criminals, lets not make the victim into a saint. Now I shall say that I do sympathies with the family of the Eyo. I just feel that when you live the life of a gangster, this is what can come about.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

vCash
    Both families deserve sympathy because both of their lives are impacted. Obviously the vitcims family moreso because they will never get their loved one back but throwing a ridiculous 60 year sentence at a 22 yr old is pretty much a death sentence also.

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    deep

vCash
    why live the 'thug life' if your daddy is a millionaire?

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimal View Post
    On topic. 60 years for 1 murder? That's almost life sentence. Ain't that too much? In Russia some murderers sit for murder only 5 years sometimes, which I think is a really soft sentence, but 60 years? Wow. I guess different laws in different countries.
    Then it isn't a good idea to kill people.

vCash
    crimminals killing crimminals...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123