Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 80
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,037
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vdot View Post
    I don't blame the guy for being a Bargnani fan, if he got his act together he could have been one of the best players in the league. It might be hard sometimes to come to terms with what Bargnani really is, so I don't blame people for hanging on to some hope that Bargnani will turn it around. Because there is still a chance, honestly. But in my opinion, we have given him enough time. It's time to move on.
    yea, we all get if he got his act together he has the tools to be a great player in this league BUT guess what... he's failed to do so on many opportunities.
    I easily think the Raptors would be better off without him.... their record and play should back that up

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,450
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman16 View Post
    yea, we all get if he got his act together he has the tools to be a great player in this league BUT guess what... he's failed to do so on many opportunities.
    I easily think the Raptors would be better off without him.... their record and play should back that up
    Your missing the point though, none are telling you not to hate the guy, your telling people they have no right to like him because you don't.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Mediocrity
    Posts
    20,341
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    I'm too busy jumping on the "Rudy Gay is going to be a superstar he just didn't have a chance in Memphis because they ran the wrong system" bandwagon lol.
    haha as long as we are honest with ourselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    no because it's a terrible idea now IMO. we've got our quota of "scorer" types now. we need somebody more dynamic providing big minutes off the bench now.
    Who is more dynamic than a 7 footer who can shoot, post up, and take big guys off the dribble? I think if the Raptors took a step back, they would see that ideally Bargs should come off the bench. Now if Barg's ego is too big for that, it is another case.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,141
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman16 View Post
    someones got a fetish for 7 foot Italian men......
    Cool man, I see your pointless to talk to and every thing people tell me about Bargnani is nothing I don't know it's pretty simple really if you can trade him for something that will improve are team you do it, if you trade him cause short sighted fans like yourself who seem to just want him gone then no you don't do it. For years we had the same people talking about Jose the same way and wanting to use the amnesty clause in the off-season and get rid of Davis for pretty much nothing but we turn that into a boarder line all-star.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,141
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman16 View Post
    yea, we all get if he got his act together he has the tools to be a great player in this league BUT guess what... he's failed to do so on many opportunities.
    I easily think the Raptors would be better off without him.... their record and play should back that up
    I don't even like the guy that much but I can see the big picture and no matter who plays for the raptors I want to extract the most value we can to benefit the team. But I figure you'll respond by telling me he can't rebound as if I never knew this.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,207
    vCash
    1500
    good <3
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,037
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    Your missing the point though, none are telling you not to hate the guy, your telling people they have no right to like him because you don't.
    lol when did i say everyone should hate him cause I do?? re read my post bud.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Posts
    11,207
    vCash
    1500
    i think he can be effective off the bench... when johnson plays the 5 he can be effective in the 4 role. he could even enter the starting lineup soon.. but... im on the.. lets ride aaron gray until he starts sucking again bandwagon .. AARON GRAY!!!!! <33333333
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE


    BLUE JAYS

    twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,037
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    I don't even like the guy that much but I can see the big picture and no matter who plays for the raptors I want to extract the most value we can to benefit the team. But I figure you'll respond by telling me he can't rebound as if I never knew this.
    no, i agree.. I don't just want to give him away cause I know at some point there will be a decent deal that helps the Raps out. I just hope it's sooner than later.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,141
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    naw man he's never been our best player outside of a 13 game stretch last year.
    Well you might be right but it's defiantly debatable and who would that of been the year before? Anyway Jamie I know you've always hated the guy, but you have to admit selling low on the guy might make you feel good but is overall a stupid move from the franchise.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,189
    vCash
    1500
    Bargnani not playing today.


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,629
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Bargnani not playing today.
    Nice, more time for Val & Gray.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,450
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman16 View Post
    lol when did i say everyone should hate him cause I do?? re read my post bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman16 View Post
    what needs to be done is what's best for this team... and that's to get rid of the 7 foot talented player that had crapped away every chance he has had to help this team succeed.
    My response is do whats best.

    Your response is we have to get rid of him because you say so.

    Do you not see the difference,

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,574
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DaoudS View Post
    Who is more dynamic than a 7 footer who can shoot, post up, and take big guys off the dribble? I think if the Raptors took a step back, they would see that ideally Bargs should come off the bench. Now if Barg's ego is too big for that, it is another case.
    it's not the kind of balance that i'd like to see that's all. in order for Bargnani to be really effective for me, it means giving him sort of a fire away sort of directive whenever he is in the game. now if 4 of your first 6 guys all have sort of that same mentality (Lowry/Derozan/Gay/Bargnani) i would be concerned that you will be getting the best of none of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,574
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Well you might be right but it's defiantly debatable and who would that of been the year before? Anyway Jamie I know you've always hated the guy, but you have to admit selling low on the guy might make you feel good but is overall a stupid move from the franchise.
    hate is a strong word. you might say i don't appreciate his talents but that's because i feel they are very replaceable without the shortcomings. i'm fair though. i've stated time and time again i don't believe his development or lack of development is even close to being entirely his fault.

    honestly since Bosh left I think there have been co-best players; Calderon and Johnson. two guys we've constantly been sending to the bench because they weren't good enough to start. haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •