Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,746
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    Dem floors needs spacing.
    bhahah. cracked me up.

    they should bring him back super slow. like glacial slow.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,746
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DaoudS View Post
    Anyone want to jump on the "Lets keep Bargnani...but as a sixth man" bandwagon with me?
    no because it's a terrible idea now IMO. we've got our quota of "scorer" types now. we need somebody more dynamic providing big minutes off the bench now.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St Catharines
    Posts
    3,593
    vCash
    1500
    I can see lowry,ross,deroza, gay and johnson playing heavy minutes to match up when the heat go small

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    How long are people going to keep saying this.
    lol I was just thinking the same thing. It`s been six years. I swear in the beginning of the season he struggled because he was the 3rd option behind Demar and Kyle. Its time to move on

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    112
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobe View Post
    i feared andrea would become bostjan nochbar.....
    Ha! The man whose best year was 9.8 and 3.5 boards. I think AB has already passed that point.
    Arvydas Sabonis would be more applicable and even then.. mehmet okur/sam perkins at worst, dirk at best.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,981
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancity View Post
    Ha! The man whose best year was 9.8 and 3.5 boards. I think AB has already passed that point.
    Arvydas Sabonis would be more applicable and even then.. mehmet okur/sam perkins at worst, dirk at best.
    did you just compare bargs to sabonis? sabonis is credited as one of the best playmaking/passing bigmen of all time. okur and perkins would have ran CIRCLES around bargs. okur in his prime was 18/8 and perkins was pulling in 17/8.

    all three of those guys are almost in the same class as dirk when it comes to 'shooting big men'.

    at worst, AB has looked like nenad krstic.... and even nenad had grit and an edge.

    2015 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,588
    vCash
    1500
    Hopefully bargs drops 40 of the bench today

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    toronto....REX
    Posts
    4,984
    vCash
    1500
    Thing is If he plays well and we are winning I would almost bet we won't trade him.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,450
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapsjaysfan88 View Post
    Hopefully bargs drops 40 of the bench today
    That would be nice but he's notoriously slow at getting back up to game speed.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,450
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    Thing is If he plays well and we are winning I would almost bet we won't trade him.
    We should most definitely trade him if he's playing well. Sorry, don't see it that way.

    I don't mind trading him if his value is elevated but the team also has to determine fit/usage & value.

    If he & the team ends up playing well because he fits this roster with Gay, you would trade him regardless of the fact?.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,635
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    We should most definitely trade him if he's playing well. Sorry, don't see it that way.

    I don't mind trading him if his value is elevated but the team also has to determine fit/usage & value.

    If he & the team ends up playing well because he fits this roster with Gay, you would trade him regardless of the fact?.
    I would trade him regardless of how he is playing. Amir's showing the ability to step out and hit 20 foot jumpers which provides enough spacing for our wings IMO. Trade him for a 2 way player.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,746
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    We should most definitely trade him if he's playing well. Sorry, don't see it that way.

    I don't mind trading him if his value is elevated but the team also has to determine fit/usage & value.

    If he & the team ends up playing well because he fits this roster with Gay, you would trade him regardless of the fact?.
    you would not?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,523
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancity View Post
    Ha! The man whose best year was 9.8 and 3.5 boards. I think AB has already passed that point.
    Arvydas Sabonis would be more applicable and even then.. mehmet okur/sam perkins at worst, dirk at best.
    You lost all credibility when you mentioned Sabonis. Sabonis is one of the greatest bigs to ever play this game. Even David Robinson said that Sabonis would have been the greatest big man that the NBA has ever seen had he not gotten injured.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,450
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    you would not?
    I would not, what?.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,450
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    I would trade him regardless of how he is playing. Amir's showing the ability to step out and hit 20 foot jumpers which provides enough spacing for our wings IMO. Trade him for a 2 way player.
    Keeping him doesn't mean Amir has to be replaced in his role.

    I do think he brings a different aspect to the game that none else on this roster can do, when he's on offensively, none can stop him.

    Where a definite future trade is concerned, talk to me when the future is here.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •