Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Bargnani could play Sunday vs Heat

Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun
    MAGO RT @stackmack After going through practice today, there's a chance Andrea Bargnani could return tomorrow against the Heat.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    i was just saying in the trade thread

i would rather keep bargnani for the rest of this season and see how well he plays

amare stoudemire embraced the role for the NYK

both bargnani and stoudemire are guys who need the ball, overpaid according to their fans and neither plays defense very well, albeit stoudemire is a better rebounder

im just saying there shouldn't be a rush to trade him. imagine if he could efficient give us 16-18 ppg off the bench? that would be pretty damn good in my opinion

vCash
    With LeBron playing a lot of 4 and Miami not a great rebounding team, I wouldnt mind seeing a stretch of the game where we see a lineup of Lowry/Ross/DeRozan/Gay/Bargs on the court. Bargs is our best bet to guard Bosh 1 on 1 and he would space the floor allowing Gay and Demar to work in the low post where they're both effective.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post

i would rather keep bargnani for the rest of this season and see how well he plays

both bargnani and stoudemire are guys who need the ball, overpaid according to their fans and neither plays defense very well, albeit stoudemire is a better rebounder

im just saying there shouldn't be a rush to trade him. imagine if he could efficient give us 16-18 ppg off the bench? that would be pretty damn good in my opinion
    It really depends what we can get for him. If we can, I would like to trade him for expirings. We have some big contracts on our roster now, we need to get rid of one to make room to extend Lowry & Bargs seems like the odd man out.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    hope he plays good and boosts in trade value

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    hope he plays good and boosts in trade value
    Agreed

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    i was gonna say boost his trade value lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post

For sure he has to come off the bench this season. The only way I can see him back in the starting lineup is if he plays like he did last year.

Unless he miraculously becomes consistently good, I don't see a future with him on our team. We already have too many players that "could come off the bench." The only sure-fire starter is Rudy Gay, everyone else is benchable without doubt.

Depth is good, but championship teams are built from star players that are sure-starters. In the playoffs, teams cut their rotations down to 8-9 players, with the best players playing 40+ min.

For now, our best option is to raise his value and trade him before succumbing to falling for this guy again, only to be disappointed again sometime in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    8 game showcase, and the eve of the deadline will be rudys first game vs former team.
    "When I was little, my father was famous
    He was the greatest samurai in the empire"

vCash
    boost that value Barfs

vCash
    Cool. But BC should wait till the offseason to trade him. I doubt you'll get anything great unless he has a hell of an 8 game stretch.

vCash
    Dem floors needs spacing.

vCash
    What are the chances of him having a good 8 game stretch? Coming off of injury means rust and loss of cardio ... I hate to say it but if the raptors want any value (what is his max value though?) they may have to keep him longer.

vCash
    Everybody in the league knows what he is. A big that can give you 20 pts a game, shoot and can't rebound or play defense. 8 games isn't going to all of sudden open peoples eyes and change what he's done for the past 6 years.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Anyone want to jump on the "Lets keep Bargnani...but as a sixth man" bandwagon with me?
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast