6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cripbulls

5 83.33%
  • Cawks

1 16.67%
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugotpitsnoggled View Post
    He drops to 4th option because when Derrick comes back, the ball will always be in his hands. As of right bow, the offense is run through Boozer, so adding one player makes a huge difference.

I'd rather have an aaggressive Boozer than a tentative Boozer even if he is hitting the jump shot. When Boozer is aggressive, the defense has to collapse and pay closer attention to him. When he is fixated on jumpers, the defense doesn't have to rotate which leads to less open shots for everyone else

I'm over Gasol after hearing his decline, I'm just down on Boozer and hope he is traded or rides the pine in the 4th quarter come playoff time.
    I don't get how boozer drops to 4th option when Derrick comes back. He'll be a 3rd option mostly and a second on some nights. first option is rose, second is deng, 3rd is boozer. who did you put ahead of boozer?

vCash
    Rose, Deng, different person depending on the night. Noah, Hamilton, Robinson, Butler. Boozer is like Eddy Curry back in the day. He starts out strong and tales off in the 2nd half
    Last edited by ugotpitsnoggled; 02-03-2013 at 06:03 PM.
    Sig for Rent

vCash
    He drops to 4th option because when Derrick comes back, the ball will always be in his hands. As of right bow, the offense is run through Boozer, so adding one player makes a huge difference.

I'd rather have an aaggressive Boozer than a tentative Boozer even if he is hitting the jump shot. When Boozer is aggressive, the defense has to collapse and pay closer attention to him. When he is fixated on jumpers, the defense doesn't have to rotate which leads to less open shots for everyone else

I'm over Gasol after hearing his decline, I'm just down on Boozer and hope he is traded or rides the pine in the 4th quarter come playoff time.

Rose, Deng, different person depending on the night. Noah, Hamilton, Robinson, Butler. Boozer is like Eddy Curry back in the day. He starts out strong and tales off in the 2nd half
    I was going to reply to your first post, and then I saw this. Noah is not higher than Boozer on the "offensive options" list. Hamilton will barely be seeing playing time come the playoffs (i'm thinking 15 minutes or so, 7 minutes in both the 1st and 3rd quarter) due to Marco and Butler. Nate won't be a bigger option than Boozer either, because he's erratic. If Rose is healthy, which is what matters because we can't win without him, then Nate will see oh maybe a dozen minutes a game. And when he's in the game sure he'll get the ball and be asked to score because that's what his only role will be. But it doesn't mean he's ahead of Boozer.

Let's get back to your point: once Rose is back, Boozer's a 4th option at best. Well, right now you would say that he's a 3rd option at best because you can easily insert all of those players like you just did and say they're ahead of Boozer. Which is crazy and flat out wrong.

Now, i'm going to go back to your first post. Boozer absolutely has to space the floor. That's one of his main priorities on offense. And if Boozer is hitting his jump-shot, why wouldn't you want him to shoot that? That right there opens up OPEN shots for others as well because people can't sag off of him on picks. You're points are poorly supported, simple as that.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Man, I love these... Appreciate when you do these man... Keep up the good work
    Thanks... Doing it has made me appreciates longer waits in-between games and now I hate back to backs. It's a good learning experience though, you can make a lot of money with youtube if you do it right. I keep that in the back of my mind maybe for somewhere down the road but for right now it's all fun. I'm gonna try and make a mix at some point but I need a lot more video editing experience for that.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132