Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman53 View Post
    Nope. You don't need walk down bourbon street on camera just to ask if you're the best or not. You think Revis would've agreed to do this if he was healthy. Not a chance.
    Lighten up, dude.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Just like people believe the Niners are clean?

I'm sorry but you're flat out lying.

Also, you know nothing about Revis to make that claim.
    Who believes the niners are 100% clean? I believe the majority of the league takes something. You don't get that big from purely lifting.

vCash
    B'sCeltsPats*Sox,

I'm waiting for your proof I said Revis was "DONE".
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    I like Sherman. Wasn't his whole thing adderoll and not high testosterone levels?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Adrian Peterson's recovery is nothing short of remarkable. And if you read my post correctly, I specifically said its unlikely Revis makes a complete recovery and returns to his previous form. I said he was on the DECLINE due to age and injury. Please show me in my quote where I said Revis was "DONE". With that being said, a declining Revis is a much better option than some of those starting in the same position.
    Okay, then we can't say a 28 year old player is on the decline especially considering the fact that he's one of the best to ever play his position and adding in the fact that in today's medicine world you can heel quicker than in years past. He'll definitely be fully healed and back to his normal self by 2014.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Healthy Revis is on the Primetime/Night Train level. Sherman has had one great year. This isn't even a question.
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    healthy revis is the best corner ever

sherman had 1/2 a good season
    You realize statistically he was the 2nd best corner last year and best this year?

One good season? Half a good season? His first NFL start he completely shut down AJ Green.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Okay, then we can't say a 28 year old player is on the decline especially considering the fact that he's one of the best to ever play his position and adding in the fact that in today's medicine world you can heel quicker than in years past. He'll definitely be fully healed and back to his normal self by 2014.
    Let me guess, you have the same evidence as me saying Revis was "DONE". Revis healed, not "heeled". Just stop. You continue to embarrass yourself. *
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Let me guess, you have the same evidence as me saying Revis was "DONE". Revis healed, not "heeled". Just stop. You continue to embarrass yourself. *
    Your assesment of Revis's recovery is pure speculation. It carries no more merit than my point of view. Are you sure of your moderator status? I question it like a Patriot superbowl title. *

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345