Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Watching the video a 2nd time, and I wouldn't be surprised if Sherm really did have ADHD. He's extremely hyper.
    I'd bet he does. I have it and I can usual;ly tell when someone else has it. LOL the guy has all the signs haha

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Revis is 28 years old, not getting any younger, and is coming off MAJOR knee surgery. It remains to be seen if he can make a complete recovery and return to his previous form. Unlikely, in my opinion.
    Well, there is a player named Adrian Peterson who is the equivalent to Revis at RB and just came off an ACL surgery and had one of the best seasons of all time. Lets wait before we call elite players done after an injury.

Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    healthy revis is the best corner ever

sherman had 1/2 a good season
    Slow your roll there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Healthy Revis is on the Primetime/Night Train level. Sherman has had one great year. This isn't even a question.
    He's been shutdown since he entered the league. I don't think it's out of the question in the least. As evidenced by the responses in this thread and results on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman53 View Post
    and he could've declined. He loves the attention.
    He could have declined a chance for publicity? I'm sure he loves the attention and his wallet will love it even more. Let's not pretend you wouldn't do the same thing if you were asked/possibly paid.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giantspwn View Post
    LOL @ fat 49er fan calling Sherman fat.

Seriously though, I wouldn't go with either at this point. Both have a lot to prove next year. Revis coming back from injury and Sherman maybe coming back with normal testosterone levels.

Also, Sherman seems like a much more decent guy off the field then the piece of shi t he's on the field.
    It was adderol, not anything that would raise testosterone levels. At least get it right.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    People really still believe that it was adderall huh? Funny

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Well, there is a player named Adrian Peterson who is the equivalent to Revis at RB and just came off an ACL surgery and had one of the best seasons of all time. Lets wait before we call elite players done after an injury.

Slow your roll there.
    Adrian Peterson's recovery is nothing short of remarkable. And if you read my post correctly, I specifically said its unlikely Revis makes a complete recovery and returns to his previous form. I said he was on the DECLINE due to age and injury. Please show me in my quote where I said Revis was "DONE". With that being said, a declining Revis is a much better option than some of those starting in the same position.
    Last edited by slvr&blck760; 02-03-2013 at 01:32 PM.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    [QUOTE=slvr&blck760;25292820]Adrian Peterson's recovery is nothing short of remarkable. And if you read my post correctly, I specifically said its unlikely Revis makes a complete recovery and returns to his previous form. I said he was on the DECLINE due to age and injury. Please show me in my quote where I said Revis was "DONE". With that being said, a declining Revis is head and shoulders above most starting in the same position.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    He's been shutdown since he entered the league. I don't think it's out of the question in the least. As evidenced by the responses in this thread and results on the field.

He could have declined a chance for publicity? I'm sure he loves the attention and his wallet will love it even more. Let's not pretend you wouldn't do the same thing if you were asked/possibly paid.
    Nope. You don't need walk down bourbon street on camera just to ask if you're the best or not. You think Revis would've agreed to do this if he was healthy. Not a chance.
    Last edited by Bowman53; 02-03-2013 at 01:44 PM.

vCash
    I think Bowman53 missed the point of the bit.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Nope. You don't need walk down bourbon street on camera just to ask if you're the best or not. You think Revis would've agreed to do this if he was healthy. Not a chance.
    It was just in fun man. He was laughing as he walked down the street

vCash
    haha i like him, he could be the eagles shutdown corner anyday, but revis is still better just because he's done it longer

vCash
    Richards the man.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    People really still believe that it was adderall huh? Funny
    Just like people believe the Niners are clean?

I'm sorry but you're flat out lying.

Also, you know nothing about Revis to make that claim.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    It was adderol, not anything that would raise testosterone levels. At least get it right.
    Speculation.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast