Baby come back

We could really use your speed

We we were wrong and Noah can't live without you :cry:
    I love that song

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Thread-jacking.

Nikola Vucevic hasn't had less than 9 boards in a game since 12/12, a span of 25 games.
    #USCToTheNBA Recognize my man Nik
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Only 1 person had manned up to dismissing him. I finally found those studies BTW, how did you get a hold of them, I thought they were lost forever until a webarchive link came up today.
    I never really got a hold of them, just cited many of them without the links. I remember I spent a long time looking for those studies online but didn't really find anything. I believe one of Hollinger's old Pro Basketball Prospectus/Forecast books probably has one of those studies. I think I have all of his old books but haven't looked through them to see which one of them has the per minute study.

Oh and which other studies did you find? Only one I found was this one:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200711221...lsap_doctrine/

Was posted in one of the Basketball Prospectus' articles. But thats the only one I can find.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    3 game sample size? Big deal.

Tyson Chandler is averaging 20 rebounds in 34 mins in his last 1 game. That's an insane rebound rate too.
    And now Tyson Chandler is averaging 20 rebounds per game in his last 2 games. So what's the point of this thread?

vCash
    bulls should have gotten rid of Boozer and kept asik

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs." - B. Modigliani

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

vCash
    And now Tyson Chandler is averaging 20 rebounds per game in his last 2 games. So what's the point of this thread?
    I think the point is he has done better than what most people thought with his change from back up to starter as well as a change of city and teammates. He's done a pretty solid job for Houston.

If the Rockets can grab a solid PF who can step in and create a low post game and help their DEF woes they will be just fine. The best thing they could do is make small moves for draft picks or roll players by the trade deadline and wait for free agency for the PF. Douglas, Aldrich, and Morris pretty much for anything would be an improvement.

vCash
    Is it really that hard to figure out?
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234