Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I'd take anything over the last two years... This season has started better than what I was hoping for before it began!

vCash
    Another anti knick thread by someone posing as a knicks fan. No thanks

vCash
    dude..............are you on crack????? im with d leath on this one............waste of a thread ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    I agree the rebounding could be better but it is kinda overblown and Woodson is just now starting to get his lineup together and still having to limit players due to them still getting into proper shape. So Woodson really isn't clueless on how to use Iman Shumpert

Melo is our scorer, you won't see too much more iso with Kidd, Felton, Amare get a few more games under their belt together. With injuries to all of them along with Shumpert, Sheed, & Camby then of course he has to go with what he knows will work the best which is the iso (which is why we won games last year with Melo). When everyone gets in rhythm you will see P&R with Chandler, P&P with Amare, Amare posting, then extra passes from Kidd and it will all mesh around Melo and he can play off the ball some too.

We knew what we were getting from JR Smith when we signed him so that isn't a surprise. & he has had some terrible stretches but he's also made key defensive plays & clutch shots to win some games for us this year. Without him this season we are probably a 5th or 6th seed.

Problems I do see is too many threes (which isn't that big in this era), and injuries which we can't do anything about

Our rebounding suppose to be off the hook this season (averaging 47, not 40) even with injuries, the example was in our 8th blow-out game of the season vs the Kings (120-81) we had 52 rebounds, 82 points from the bench, plus 8 bench players receiving double-diget in playingtime minutes in one game .. TEAM-BALL!

We have a 30-15 record plus one seed away from owning the EAST
    Our G.M. Grunwald filled our 2012-13 roster with 11 elite veteran players with top NBA experience to not only win the Atlantic Division Title, but to get us pass the first-round of the postseason. We are not a two-man team like some Knicks-Fans want us to be, we have the right players to be a winning-postseason team.

For those who felt I bash their favorite-player , or I am being to hard on coach woodson , need to get back in line of condoning Laydum, Isiah, Starbury, and coach Damnphoney for a Knicks championship .. because it takes a TEAM-Perfomance to get to the FINALS .. check the threads we had so many peeps show questionable on the topic of the return TRIO of players to the rotation Amare, Shump, and Felton. WHY?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Please step away from the keyboard.
    You're a funny guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_DwZfyXAXI

vCash

vCash
    Real Talk son, I don't understand this thread nah-mean. I'm saying son, real talk like I don't know real talk. - Mario Manningham.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Real Talk son, I don't understand this thread nah-mean. I'm saying son, real talk like I don't know real talk. - Antrel Rolle.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12