Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Even if they indeed did make the right decision for the wrong reasons, it worked out for the best. But let's say the Bulls had the opportunity to keep only one of them, where they were offered the same contract. Which would they choose? I think they pick Taj in that hypothetical.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Even if they indeed did make the right decision for the wrong reasons, it worked out for the best. But let's say the Bulls had the opportunity to keep only one of them, where they were offered the same contract. Which would they choose? I think they pick Taj in that hypothetical.
    no doubt(though personally i would have picked asik),but really no bad answer as bother are quality defensive bigs...just it would be great having omer right about now after this news

vCash
    I think it was just people expected Taj to back him up and get Jo to average around 35 minutes. Taj really needs to get his head out of his *** and play well for a stretch, not just for one game.

vCash
    Taj has been playing well for quite awhile IMO... He's just not getting consistent minutes... He'll be a beast during this stretch when he's needed to play big minutes

vCash
    He's not getting consistent minutes because he's fouling like a rookie. It's the simple touch fouls too. It's like the ref is right in front of you just let the guy shoot.

vCash
    Hate to say it but I seen this coming. Way too many mins for Noah. It's impossible to say if it would have happened if he played less minutes, but the odds would definitely be lower. I think you have to shut down Noah for a minimum of 1 month and depending how well we're doing at that point, maybe even longer. It's time for Mohammed to start carrying his weight and building up a trust with Thibs because obviously he doesn't have that whatsoever.

vCash
    Nazr is the new turd. He could not have come in and played any worse. I blame his useless old ***.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TheBulls View Post
    Hate to say it but I seen this coming. Way too many mins for Noah. It's impossible to say if it would have happened if he played less minutes, but the odds would definitely be lower.
    Thanks for echoing my sentiments there. GarPaxDorf being conservative with Thibs being stubborn leads to a lot of injuries.

I think Thibs played Deng too much. I rather play Jimmy more to lessen the probability of Deng getting injured, than to wait for Deng to get injured and play Jimmy 40+ mins. Noah now is getting the treatment and is getting the same result. Thibs is a good coach, but I don't like his rotation.

vCash
    His rotations are prob his biggest weakness. Its masked by the fact he's a defensive genius and the team plays hard but he really is too stubborn at times. Id like to see deng average right around 35-37 mins and noah to be around 30-32. Of course it would be easier with someone other than nazr backinvg noah up but there's no reason to play deng as much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya_Clive View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...g-no-timetable

Noah said that he may be undergoing another bout of the dreaded plantar fasciitis. Not good but hopefully he doesn't return too early like last time. For guys like JPro, I have a question. If plantar fasciitis become a chronic issue, wouldn't it be more correct to label it as a fasiosis?
    It's not really definitive. There usually isn't any inflammation but it's often called fasciitis anyway. Clinically, alot of people will use both to mean the same thing. Though it sounds like Jo is saying there's swelling.

But you're right, it's not good. No active big man should be playing this many minutes. He shouldn't be playing more then 33 mpg. Might be out a while too but as long as he is utilized intelligently, he should be fine before the playoffs. We need another big though, especially considering Taj has had his own bouts of plantar fasciitis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vdv36 View Post
    it's the shoes...
    Time to dump the Le c0ck's and go with a legit brand.

vCash
    Quick update from KC that Jono may try and come back as early as Thursday. Not sure if this is wise.

Link: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,2415611.story

By K.C. Johnson, Tribune reporter
    10:37 a.m. CST, February 4, 2013

INDIANAPOLIS -- Joakim Noah is almost certain to miss his third straight game with plantar fasciitis in his right foot Monday against the Indiana Pacers but said he hopes to return Thursday against the Denver Nuggets.

"I don’t think I’ll be able to go," Noah said before the Bulls' morning shootaround at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. "I’m moving in the right direction. Give it a couple more days and try to go on Thursday."

Noah missed 18 games when the injury affected his left foot in 2009-10, eventually needing a procedure called shock wave therapy to address the problem.

"The one in 09-10, I just kept playing through it," Noah said. "I probably played with it for a month until I couldn’t anymore. This time, I stopped a lot earlier. I probably played on it for five or six games. I just knew what direction it was going in. In 09-10, I just tried to act like it wasn’t there and play through it. That was a mistake. With a couple more days of treatment, I’m hoping to be OK."

Noah said he actually got some shots up on the Bulls' off day on Sunday but did no running or jumping. He is otherwise resting the injury and treating it with ice and laser treatments.

"You definitely learn from your experiences," he said. "I’ve been through this before. I know what to expect. I’ve gotten all these treatments before. I’m hoping with a couple more days rest I’ll be back at 100 percent and I won’t have to deal with this anymore."

Asked if the issue would be fully behind him when he returns or if it's something that could reoccur or put him on a minutes limit, which happened in 2009-10, Noah paused.

"We'll see," he said. "Hopefully, I’ll be 100 percent and be able to do what I do."

Kirk Hinrich remained away from the team as he deals with an infection in his right elbow. Carlos Boozer sounded optimistic he'd return from his sore right hamstring against the Pacers.

vCash
    only he knows how it feels. When he's ready he should be back. He's been thru it before and knows how bad it can be if you come back too early and try to play through it without proper treatment. I highly doubt he makes that mistake again and thus comes back when he's ready.

vCash
    sounds like good news. I think he'll miss another week or so as precaution especially since Boozer's back.

vCash
    I really don't get this. Why play injured guys many minutes and lose them for like two to three weeks?

Thibs don't really play Nazr, so we can assume that even if Taj gets injured he won't play him. But it doesn't mean he have to play Noah 40+ mins. He can play Noah, Boozer and Taj for 32 mins each if he do the math.

On top of that, I don't like Deng getting PF minutes. His playing way too many minutes at SF already. If Thibs is truly an elite coach, he should find ways to use Nazr and Vlad Rad.
    Last edited by zedrix; 02-06-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast