Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Plantar Fasciitis still an issue for Noah; Vows to play

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...g-no-timetable

Noah said that he may be undergoing another bout of the dreaded plantar fasciitis. Not good but hopefully he doesn't return too early like last time. For guys like JPro, I have a question. If plantar fasciitis become a chronic issue, wouldn't it be more correct to label it as a fasiosis?

vCash
    Ugh he now has them in both feet

vCash
    Wow , too many mins prob . We need to sign another big quick or trade for one . Can't have our players out there like last night.

vCash
    this is the one thing that can derail the bulls. They were doing so well. They need boozer/hinrich back as soon as they're healthy (which is hopefully asap) and really really really really need to trade rip for a big like nobody's business. I honestly think it's the minutes. Or at the very least sign a big to a 10 day contract now to buy some time.
    Last edited by ChiBulls4Life; 02-02-2013 at 12:34 PM.

vCash
    They need to fix this. Cant keep guys in a game for that long. Really hoping everybody is ready for a playoff run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    this is the one thing that can derail the bulls. They were doing so well. They need boozer/hinrich back as soon as they're healthy (which is hopefully asap) and really really really really need to trade rip for a big like nobody's business. I honestly think it's the minutes. Or at the very least sign a big to a 10 day contract now to buy some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Wow , too many mins prob . We need to sign another big quick or trade for one . Can't have our players out there like last night.
    I think it may be the minutes too. Like most overuse injuries, I hope he doesn't try to be a warrior out there and play a bit early, it could be disasterous. I do think the training staff is reacting to injuries with a lot more caution this year though.

vCash
    Tyreke Evans had it earlier this season came back early and missed the next 19 games.

vCash
    Who can we actually trade for a big without losing of our own big?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Mozgov, JJ Hickson, Dalembert, Jason Thompson, Marcin gortat, Joel pryzbilla. People like that.

vCash

I'm just curious if a better medical/training staff would prevent these injuries.

vCash
    it's the shoes...
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    (Topic: Pat Riley)Yeah snorting coke off of Lebron James thigh obviously makes you crazy.

vCash
    When we had Kurt Thomas and Omer we could survive Noah missing games. Without a good back up to step in and a very difficult road trip it could prove to be a very rough stretch. And Thibs only cares about winning, so he will push guys like Deng and Gibson beyond their limits and risk more injuries.

Why the heck did they sign Cook instead of getting a back up big man?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    When we had Kurt Thomas and Omer we could survive Noah missing games. Without a good back up to step in and a very difficult road trip it could prove to be a very rough stretch. And Thibs only cares about winning, so he will push guys like Deng and Gibson beyond their limits and risk more injuries.

Why the heck did they sign Cook instead of getting a back up big man?
    I really thought (and still think) they signed him because Rip is on his way out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya_Clive View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...g-no-timetable

Noah said that he may be undergoing another bout of the dreaded plantar fasciitis. Not good but hopefully he doesn't return too early like last time. For guys like JPro, I have a question. If plantar fasciitis become a chronic issue, wouldn't it be more correct to label it as a fasiosis?
    Yeah, I was actually thinking about this last night ironically enough. I came to the conclusions that with -osis it just means that it is there... Without the inflammation there is no fasciitis, hence the -itis.

I'm fairly certain that this is why, because it is due to the inflammation

Kozel could probably confirm this
    Last edited by jp611; 02-02-2013 at 02:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicago lulz View Post

I'm just curious if a better medical/training staff would prevent these injuries.
    No, but a better backup C that could spell Noah for 15 minutes a night could.

Rochester Jeffersons

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast