Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    Man, I was looking at the 1st half of last night's game thinking to myself..."This is our team moving forward"...With Jamison, Blake, Clark and Meeks playing well...we may just need to let this ride out...Our issue has been chemistry, not a lack of talent...
    Pau isn't getting traded...D12 is too foul prone/injury prone right now...Gasol is a helluva fill in...
    Blake looks active...D'Antoni is even pairing him up with Nash...The ball moves well...Looks good...Jamison has found his stroke..Clark is athletic at the 2,3, and 4..sometimes even 5....I think this is it guys...Thoughts?
    we need a sf and were set.

vCash
    Use trade exception to get Jason Terry from the Celtics
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    I can think of 3 things we need....

1)Even though Kobe is essentially playing the point, And Nash as the shooting guard. I would like to see a better backup pg and let blake do as Nash does...Play the spot shooter. His ballhandling and passing is not good. But he is a good shooter. I would like to see us take advantage of that. If we could get a hybrid PG like Mo Williams or Rodney Stuckey. Calderon would been perfect,,,Oh well.

2) A credible backup C like a Samuel Dalembert or Chris Kaman would fit, Especially with Dwight's shoulder and back being a lingering problem.

3) A small forward/shooting guard that can flat out shoot the damn ball off the bench

These are three areas that need to addressed immediately for the rest of this season as well as going forward.

vCash
    i...think...pau....needs.....to.....be.....traded. ....!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midwestlaker75 View Post
    I can think of 3 things we need....

1)Even though Kobe is essentially playing the point, And Nash as the shooting guard. I would like to see a better backup pg and let blake do as Nash does...Play the spot shooter. His ballhandling and passing is not good. But he is a good shooter. I would like to see us take advantage of that. If we could get a hybrid PG like Mo Williams or Rodney Stuckey. Calderon would been perfect,,,Oh well.

2) A credible backup C like a Samuel Dalembert or Chris Kaman would fit, Especially with Dwight's shoulder and back being a lingering problem.

3) A small forward/shooting guard that can flat out shoot the damn ball off the bench

These are three areas that need to addressed immediately for the rest of this season as well as going forward.
    I agree, but how the heck can LA get those 3 things done?

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

vCash
    Off topic but Devin Esucks said he feels invisible to the Lakers. Can't wait to get rid of that bum
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    Off topic but Devin Esucks said he feels invisible to the Lakers. Can't wait to get rid of that bum
    He blows

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    he be winning rings wit memphis doe
    Onion rings?

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    But it has to wait till the offseason because remember he has a no trade clause.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    But it has to wait till the offseason because remember he has a no trade clause.
    that's just absurd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobeonekenobe View Post
    Think we'll make a small move, Duhon and Ebanks are really needed, just dont see any team wanting them. Depending on Howards injury we need a back up Center i think, and Wing help would be nice. Someone to spell MWP
    Yeah wish we could move Duhon,Ebanks and Blake but no one wants them... Plus we very few picks that we could give up thanks to the Steve Nash trade and others!
    Not sure what we will do... Dont really have much to offer...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gocoachmike View Post
    Yeah wish we could move Duhon,Ebanks and Blake but no one wants them... Plus we very few picks that we could give up thanks to the Steve Nash trade and others!
    Not sure what we will do... Dont really have much to offer...
    is it me or do the players that no team wants always end up on the lakers bench? i still think we could dump one or two of those players. hey, we dumped puke walton

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    He blows
    Agreed.

vCash
    is it me or do the players that no team wants always end up on the lakers bench? i still think we could dump one or two of those players. hey, we dumped puke walton
    yeah, and it was soooooooo worth it.

we dumped him and a first round pick swap for 2 months of sessions.

yes, THAT first round pick that is going to end up in the suns hands if we miss the playoffs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast