Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Is our roster set guys?

Man, I was looking at the 1st half of last night's game thinking to myself..."This is our team moving forward"...With Jamison, Blake, Clark and Meeks playing well...we may just need to let this ride out...Our issue has been chemistry, not a lack of talent...
    Pau isn't getting traded...D12 is too foul prone/injury prone right now...Gasol is a helluva fill in...
    Blake looks active...D'Antoni is even pairing him up with Nash...The ball moves well...Looks good...Jamison has found his stroke..Clark is athletic at the 2,3, and 4..sometimes even 5....I think this is it guys...Thoughts?
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

vCash
    Think we'll make a small move, Duhon and Ebanks are really needed, just dont see any team wanting them. Depending on Howards injury we need a back up Center i think, and Wing help would be nice. Someone to spell MWP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    Man, I was looking at the 1st half of last night's game thinking to myself..."This is our team moving forward"...With Jamison, Blake, Clark and Meeks playing well...we may just need to let this ride out...Our issue has been chemistry, not a lack of talent...
    Pau isn't getting traded...D12 is too foul prone/injury prone right now...Gasol is a helluva fill in...
    Blake looks active...D'Antoni is even pairing him up with Nash...The ball moves well...Looks good...Jamison has found his stroke..Clark is athletic at the 2,3, and 4..sometimes even 5....I think this is it guys...Thoughts?
    No i like this one better
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=amjxu4m

vCash
    i don't get why anyone would think we need to blow up this team by getting rid of pau. if used correctly, he is one of the best and most skilled big men in the league. you don't get rid of your best players to accommodate the 'coachs' style. the coach is suppose to utilize the talent on hand and put his players in a position to be successful. i'd rather have pau playing center than d12. have howard at pf, and let him crash the boards and do some pick and rolls. he has no back to the basket skills, so get him out of the middle. we currently have the pieces to win, we just need a coach that can, well, coach.
    Last edited by fmn; 02-02-2013 at 12:00 PM.

vCash
    We are still waiting for Sasha Vujacic

vCash
    minor tweak..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I wish.
    :c

vCash
    knowing the FO, yes.

vCash
    When was the last time they made a mid season acquisition?
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    When was the last time they made a mid season acquisition?
    last year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    last year?
    Ah yes sessions. But in the grand scheme they have avoided doing anything mid season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fmn View Post
    i don't get why anyone would think we need to blow up this team by getting rid of pau. if used correctly, he is one of the best and most skilled big men in the league. you don't get rid of your best players to accommodate the 'coachs' style. the coach is suppose to utilize the talent on hand and put his players in a position to be successful. i'd rather have pau playing center than d12. have howard at pf, and let him crash the boards and do some pick and rolls. he has no back to the basket skills, so get him out of the middle. we currently have the pieces to win, we just need a coach that can, well, coach.
    I like gasol and feel that he still deserves to start and from watching last night game he prove to us that he still can play Center. But as much as I hate to say he needs to go since once howard comes back he would not start or play Center the position where he play the best. If we dont trade gasol we still need to make small moves like trading Duhon, ebanks or blake for players that might improve the roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chacarron View Post
    Next year
    he be winning rings wit memphis doe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    he be winning rings wit memphis doe