Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    My cousin used to work at SNL but she quit (?) awhile ago. But she knew/knows all the cast members and such. I did actually go for a show once and we were able to skip waiting in the really long line outside. But I doubt she can still get tickets and I have no idea if she still hangs out with any of the cast members.

It was a great experience. Little bummed that I didn't get to meet any cast members (which one of my relatives did). Tickets will be really hard to get now and you'd probably have to actually know a cast member to get tickets (my cousin worked in production and even she wouldn't have been able to get it this quickly)
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    my cousin texted me back and said that she already gave away her tickets, and there's basically no way she or any of her co-workers (on her level, obviously) could get them since beiber fever is gonna be on.

i tried...
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Tina said she can get you some backstage passes

vCash
    Rofl lol Justin beiber is mi cuzin u think I'm funny rite ? Roflmao omg hehe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    u mad

vCash
    he maaaaaaaaaaaaaad

vCash
    Yeah I hate to break it to you, but if Just Beiber is hosting it, then tickets are going to be almost impossible to get.

I just did a quick google on it, and it sounds like dress rehearsal tickets might be easier to get but doesn't always guarantee admission. but I also read that competitiveness depends on the weather and who's hosting it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Why u mad?

vCash
    i aint even mad doe

vCash
    Why you hef to be mad?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    Yeah I hate to break it to you, but if Just Beiber is hosting it, then tickets are going to be almost impossible to get.

I just did a quick google on it, and it sounds like dress rehearsal tickets might be easier to get but doesn't always guarantee admission. but I also read that competitiveness depends on the weather and who's hosting it.
    With Bieber hosting I highly doubt people would care about the weather. I remember seeing pictures and hearing about how incredibly long the lines were for when Jimmy Fallon hosted it last year and that was around Christmastime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post

The dress rehearsal is pretty much the same thing but even thats hard to get tickets for (it is the same thing actually, and I've heard its longer too). And I believe you are guaranteed admission. At least thats what I remember from my own personal experience.

Although I really have no clue since my cousin got the tickets for us. We literally did nothing besides show up, and wait for my cousin to get us past the long line. However, I remember her telling us its hard to get tickets and she needed to know a couple weeks in advance, despite working there.

So as I said earlier, unless you know a cast member or some other super important person involved with SNL, it's highly unlikely you'll get tickets this late.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    With Bieber hosting I highly doubt people would care about the weather. I remember seeing pictures and hearing about how incredibly long the lines were for when Jimmy Fallon hosted it last year and that was around Christmastime.
    I agree. they'll be a million people trying to get tickets, despite the weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    The dress rehearsal is pretty much the same thing but even thats hard to get tickets for (it is the same thing actually, and I've heard its longer too). And I believe you are guaranteed admission. At least thats what I remember from my own personal experience.

Although I really have no clue since my cousin got the tickets for us. We literally did nothing besides show up, and wait for my cousin to get us past the long line. However, I remember her telling us its hard to get tickets and she needed to know a couple weeks in advance, despite working there.

So as I said earlier, unless you know a cast member or some other super important person involved with SNL, it's highly unlikely you'll get tickets this late.
    yeah I've never been, but I've read that it's not easy to get tickets too.

vCash
    ****in Bieber. I've been planning this for months and he's probably gonna ruin it lol

vCash
    i got that Justin bieber please believe it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast