Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Really coming from the biggest ***** on PSD? All you do is whine about ****... How about you let your balls drop before you come at me you little boy... I'm a grown man your kiud who hasn't even seen his first vagina up close and personally...

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Really coming from the biggest ***** on PSD? All you do is whine about ****... How about you let your balls drop before you come at me you little boy... I'm a grown man your kiud who hasn't even seen his first vagina up close and personally...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I like your style kid. And a triple threat sounds like a splendid idea. I'm not worried about our team doing double duty because we are that dominant. Besides Riv has at least two guys working double duty as well. I won't be and will be fresh as a daisy and give Riv the *** kicking he deserves.
    Do you like handing prizes to undeserved people? Is that the new pww way?

Mtm gets a title for getting rid of me? I'm still here

Jrm gets a heavyweight title shot because he comes in 2nd at the rumble ?

The x took an opportunity and won a belt because? What did he do to earn it again ?

The most successful tag team in pww history has to go to 3 triple threat matches in back to back ppvs ?

Celtic al got a title shot?

I don't know what is up with you our your new style of management but if you want some come get some

You want to call me out? I got a surprise for you!!!!!!!!!!! You will see it on Friday!

Cause I got someone who wants to see you again! I hope your "fresh as a daisy" cause come ppv time you will be laid out while your team is fighting with each other

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    I swear some of you must have a fetish for nutsack, every thread has some kind of insult involving sacks that haven't dropped.

vCash
    Ooooo Good one, says the guy who literally whined his way in this thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post

The x took an opportunity and won a belt because? What did he do to earn it again ?

The most successful tag team in pww history has to go to 3 triple threat matches in back to back ppvs ?

I don't know what is up with you our your new style of management but if you want some come get some

You want to call me out? I got a surprise for you!!!!!!!!!!! You will see it on Friday!

Cause I got someone who wants to see you again! I hope your "fresh as a daisy" cause come ppv time you will be laid out while your team is fighting with each other
    People that keep losing shouldn't talk crap..... My last 3 pay per view matches have all been wins.... I never lost my World title. Win something then come at me boy. I just kicked your ***...Always remember that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    I swear some of you must have a fetish for nutsack, every thread has some kind of insult involving sacks that haven't dropped.
    Na that is just MB trying to follow in my foot steps..... He wont admit it but the poor fella has a thing for me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most:25295193

People that keep losing shouldn't talk crap..... My last 3 pay per view matches have all been wins.... I never lost my World title. Win something then come at me boy. I just kicked your ***...Always remember that
    Um are you that ****ed up from me kicking your arse at the rumble? I won the rumble! i have a right to talk crap for winning the rumble and being screwed out of a title shot

Get ready to get you arse kicked and you being screwed outta your internet belt when you guys lose to us

First Sim League Title!

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash

Looks like a certain kitty is feeling frisky and wants to scratch. Well, allow me to retort:

Mtm gets a title for getting rid of me? I'm still here: That isn't why he got a title. That was part of his contract demands. As much as I dislike him, you can't deny that he is an important part of PWW. Part of the deal was he was supposed to help me rid PWW of miscreants like you. So far he hasn't lived up to his end of the bargin. You are that last little turd in the toilet bowl that you keep flushing, but won't quite go down.

The fact is, he has kicked your *** every time he has faced you. Had you been the star you claim to be I wouldn't have had to bring him back in the first place. But you are a loser! He has assured me victory at Devil's Playground and I believe him. If he fails to deliver then he will pay.

Jrm gets a heavyweight title shot because he comes in 2nd at the rumble ? Correction. He finished first. You illegally entered the Rumble. You were not cleared to compete and were not a part of the Rumble. You can't win a match that you aren't even a part of. Sounds like you are jealous of your buddy JRM and don't feel like he is worthy of winning. I knew you weren't the real friend to him you claim to be.

Are you high again? Perhaps I should have you drug tested, because I don't think you would pass. Sounds like a suspension and drug rehab are in your future. I know I don't want to be in the ring with someone that is high as a kite and might harm his opponents. To humor you however, I will answer. There was not a challenger for the chaos title when we brought this back. I had a promo battle to determine the #1 contender which he won. Then he won the title match. Then he won his title defense. You ***** about handing out title shots, but he has earned it more than anyone and has done something you no nothing about. WIN.

3 triple threat? Isn't that redundant? The fact is the tag team division is dead. They should be glad that it is a triple threat because it's better than the alternative. I considered abolishing the tag team division all together because there is no interest in it and everyone want to be a singles champ. I made it a triple threat to build up the division and and keep interest in it. If they are as great as they claim they won't have a problem with another team. And I assured them that win or lose, it will be a one on one at Postermania. So what difference does it make if it is a triple threat now or at Postermania, because I can assure you that it would have been next month. Plus this is really the only time it was really a triple threat.

AL was never really a threat and everyone knows it. The only reason I even added him was because he was annoying me and I knew he wouldn't put his predictions in anyway and give us another reason to laugh at him. That never was a triple threat because AL was never seriously in the match.

Besides, instead of *****ing about something that doesn't concern you, you should be happy. two members of my team are in that match. You need all the help you can get.

You might want to look closely at your team, because I can assure you one of them is a turncoat. I would tell you who, but I would rather you find out for yourself and suffer yet another embarrassment. Face it, you are a loser. You should have stayed away but you were too stupid to do so. If you want to suffer more pain, suffering and humiliation that is fine with me. You might want to shut your damn mouth though because I promise you that it will be shut permanently at Devil's Playground.
    Last edited by Dmac; 02-03-2013 at 08:12 PM.

vCash
    Seriously, LA and Chi are getting worked!

vCash
    Um are you that ****ed up from me kicking your arse at the rumble? I won the rumble! i have a right to talk crap for winning the rumble and being screwed out of a title shot

Get ready to get you arse kicked and you being screwed outta your internet belt when you guys lose to us
    The rumble win does not count...Last time I checked JRM is the winner...You attack me from behind and think you did something...You talk about me not taking you out well you made a grave mistake by not doing the same....Your done at this pay per view.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Seriously, LA and Chi are getting worked!
    Oh well brah. But yes we are the best Tag Team in PWW history

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123