Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Back in Character...No issues with this because the out come will be the same anyway.....It is um...Whats that word I am looking for Dorito???? Our?. I am just tired of hearing MB beg for things when all he does is lose. Its sad lol

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    MBallz is a whiny little girl
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Back in Character...No issues with this because the out come will be the same anyway.....It is um...Whats that word I am looking for Dorito???? Our?. I am just tired of hearing MB beg for things when all he does is lose. Its sad lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Jeez get a new response. You just licked Dmacs furmunda cheese to get a title shot

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    This is a joke.. First of all DMac is on a Power Trip

Second of all (Breaking Character) This is something that sucked about the old PWW, everybody was pulling double duty matches, PWW is already being ruined, great job people, especially you DMac

Whatever. Dude, we have like 5 people that contribute on a consistent basis, and we have NO tag team division. If I didn't put Yosef and Wrigs together they would have never gotten together on their own. Double duty wasn't the problem why this failed last time, and we had twice as many people then. It has to happen at this point or we would have no interesting matches. After the War Games match, there would be hardly anyone left to compete in another match, and nobody to go against you.

Just last week you were complaining that there wasn't any tag teams other then you and H Town and JRM now that I got one and another stepped up you are complaining. Make up your mind. If you are as good as you claim, you will get more points then them anyway. And if you don't you will get a rematch against the winner at Postermania. Get over it. If you think it's such a big deal then you don't need to get a rematch if you lose. I don't really care.

I'm hardly ruining things. It is impossible to keep everyone happy, and this is exactly the reason why I really didn't care to bring it back to begin with. People ***** and complain regardless. I have put in alot of work to bring this back and make it work. More than anyone else ever has. If you and others think it sucks so bad then I have no problems pulling the plug and just walking away now or letting someone else run it entirely. I have much better things I can do with my time. It amazes me that people complain about someone getting imaginary title shots for imaginary titles on an internet forum.
    Last edited by Dmac; 02-02-2013 at 06:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    [/B]
    Whatever. Dude, we have like 5 people that contribute on a consistent basis, and we have NO tag team division. If I didn't put Yosef and Wrigs together they would have never gotten together on their own. Double duty wasn't the problem why this failed last time, and we had twice as many people then. It has to happen at this point or we would have no interesting matches. After the War Games match, there would be hardly anyone left to compete in another match, and nobody to go against you.

Just last week you were complaining that there wasn't any tag teams other then you and H Town and JRM now that I got one and another stepped up you are complaining. Make up your mind. If you are as good as you claim, you will get more points then them anyway. And if you don't you will get a rematch against the winner at Postermania. Get over it. If you think it's such a big deal then you don't need to get a rematch if you lose. I don't really care.

I'm hardly ruining things. It is impossible to keep everyone happy, and this is exactly the reason why I really didn't care to bring it back to begin with. People ***** and complain regardless. I have put in alot of work to bring this back and make it work. More than anyone else ever has. If you and others think it sucks so bad then I have no problems pulling the plug and just walking away now or letting someone else run it entirely. I have much better things I can do with my time.
    No we are good with this. You made your point. Understandable.

BTW that was out of character

vCash
    [/B]

I'm hardly ruining things. It is impossible to keep everyone happy, and this is exactly the reason why I really didn't care to bring it back to begin with. People ***** and complain regardless. I have put in alot of work to bring this back and make it work. More than anyone else ever has. If you and others think it sucks so bad then I have no problems pulling the plug and just walking away now or letting someone else run it entirely. I have much better things I can do with my time. It amazes me that people complain about someone getting imaginary title shots for imaginary titles on an internet forum.
    I understand how you feel, I appreciate the work you do in putting this together, just heat of the moment frustration, but like I said appreciate the work DMac

Out of character
    Last edited by LASportsFan1996; 02-02-2013 at 06:20 PM.
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    No we are good with this. You made your point. Understandable.

BTW that was out of character
    Thanks. And me adding them wasn't anything to do with a power trip. I would have added anyone that wanted in the tag match because I want to build the tag division and we have no tag teams or anyone that even seems interested in it.

vCash
    I understand how you feel, I appreciate the work you do in putting this together
    And I get the point you were trying to make so I will say this. Regardless of the outcome, you will have a one on one match up next month at Postermania. If you lose, it will be a rematch against the winner. If you win, then either one of them can challenge you again, or someone else can step up. Either way, it will only be you vs one other team. Sound fair? As a matter of fact, why don't we make it this. The top two point getters will get a rematch. Unless you finish third in points. Then you will be in the match regardless.

vCash
    Thanks. And me adding them wasn't anything to do with a power trip. I would have added anyone that wanted in the tag match because I want to build the tag division and we have no tag teams or anyone that even seems interested in it.
    And I get the point you were trying to make so I will say this. Regardless of the outcome, you will have a one on one match up next month at Postermania. If you lose, it will be a rematch against the winner. If you win, then either one of them can challenge you again, or someone else can step up. Either way, it will only be you vs one other team. Sound fair?
    Yeah, it's cool, we gonna win anyways
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    You know me and Jrm will eventually go back for the belts since me and him never got pinned, Al was the guy who took the fall

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    You know me and Jrm will eventually go back for the belts since me and him never got pinned, Al was the guy who took the fall
    True. You do still have a rematch. Well we will figure that out next month, but it will be two teams total regardless of who goes against LA & Ichi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    Great timing for this Lol
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    True. You do still have a rematch. Well we will figure that out next month, but it will be two teams total regardless of who goes against LA & Ichi.
    We will see what me and Jrm do concerning the Prestige and World Titles and then we will figure out what to do about the tag belts

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    MBallz is a whiny little girl
    Really coming from the biggest ***** on PSD? All you do is whine about ****... How about you let your balls drop before you come at me you little boy... I'm a grown man your kiud who hasn't even seen his first vagina up close and personally...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast