Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

An Open Letter To Dmac

Dear Dmac ,

You are the best manager PWW has ever seen. First you recruit I and jaydes as young rising stars to be the furture of PWW. Then you come to me and say your thinking about bringing in MTM.... Not going to lie I thought you were crazy old man(well you are but thats neither here nor there right now).... But you told me your master plan and it was genious......W/L we take out Riv then after we were done with MTM after Wargames we deposes of MTM less then 48 seconds after our match. But before all this you told me why you wanted to bring the First Famly back from Death and make ti stronger then it ever was...... You wanted all the GOLD you wanted full control and you wanted us to be the best of PWW as ever seen.... Well thanks to your relantionship in the past with Browniess we now have the World Champ.... I may have lost the prestige belt but down the line I will use my rematch clause for a One on One match to get back where it belongs..... Jaydes lost his chaos match but yet put on another amazing showing....But there is one belt non of us have ever fought for... That is the tag team gold... The gold has been woren by little kids for far to long... And now your giving a career jobber in Yosef the chance to win a belt thanks to someone who can barely speak english? Lets face it if Dorito does win he will take the belts back to our minor leagues in Mexico PWMW.... And I wouldn't be shocked if Ichi just lays down for Yosef or maybe doesn't even show up again like the match before when he lost. Dmac , Sir Please re-think your thoughts of MTM/Dorito vs LA/chi.... Besides you can't tell me you don't want anybody pulling double-duty since Browniess/Stairs/Adr are all pulling double-duty... And besides if we win the tag golds can you picture all the girls wearing those belts..... NOTHING BUT THOSE BELTS? In our limo ? Cmon Dmac.....

- From yours truly ,

The One Time Prestgie Champion of PWW
    The number 1 merch seller for the month of January
    The first and only MITB winner...
    Semi-finalist for KOTR
    Voted best dressedn PWW
    The Godfather of The First Family
    Soon to be half of the Tag Team Champions of PWW

OO Sorry got lost in everything I have done in this place but you get the point

Mbellz
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    This is real smart....Why dont every member of our team pull triple duty

If you want a shot at the tag titles wait your turn.... You do a ton of begging but keep losing.... Without that brief case you would be a mid card guy at best.... Prove your worth by holding your own at the pay per view in war games and after me and Dorito win the titles we will gladly give you a shot. I never asked for or wanted to be in this damn match but Dmac knows what sells and that would be me.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Me lay down for MTM? You sound like your blowing Dmac

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I like your style kid. And a triple threat sounds like a splendid idea. I'm not worried about our team doing double duty because we are that dominant. Besides Riv has at least two guys working double duty as well. I won't be and will be fresh as a daisy and give Riv the *** kicking he deserves.

vCash
    Lol we have been put in two triple threat tag matches in a month and get nothing out of it haha. This is a joke.

vCash
    So when am I getting that Prestige Shot?

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Well said bellz!!!

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    This is real smart....Why dont every member of our team pull triple duty

If you want a shot at the tag titles wait your turn.... You do a ton of begging but keep losing.... Without that brief case you would be a mid card guy at best.... Prove your worth by holding your own at the pay per view in war games and after me and Dorito win the titles we will gladly give you a shot. I never asked for or wanted to be in this damn match but Dmac knows what sells and that would be me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    First Nate is fired and now this. Terrible

vCash
    I have to agree with Yosef and Ichi here.

Triple threat is a stupid idea.

Plus, Mario and Jaydes don't deserve this right now. They just came off losing title matches. They are scrubs.

Enough of the hand me outs. They get every opportunity without ever having to wait there turns. Its bologna.

I am really not too worried though. Yosef and I will win anyway.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 02-02-2013 at 04:12 PM.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Lol we have been put in two triple threat tag matches in a month and get nothing out of it haha. This is a joke.
    I actually have to agree with it from your perspective as well.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    This is a joke.. First of all DMac is on a Power Trip

Second of all (Breaking Character) This is something that sucked about the old PWW, everybody was pulling double duty matches, PWW is already being ruined, great job people, especially you DMac
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Seriously
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    This is a joke.. First of all DMac is on a Power Trip

Second of all (Breaking Character) This is something that sucked about the old PWW, everybody was pulling double duty matches, PWW is already being ruined, great job people, especially you DMac
    The Double duty thing has to happen though right now.... We would have like 4 matches if it didnt...Same reason why I am against the X stipulation...This thing is back to doing well and we cant lose people right now....So some double duty at this pay per view wont be that bad because a ton of people will be around for postermania and things will get good...Right now its needed in my honest opinion

Out of character.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast