Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    This is because you don't watch the Spurs. They run the best sets in the NBA and have near flawless execution. They make ****** players into good role players.
    lol how are you telling me who I don't watch? They'd have no PG to run the team....good luck with Gary Neal as your PG. If we're talking about Manu being 100% healthy then it's a different story, but his health is spotty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson:25286345
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Well, injured players are still on the roster.
    active??
    Active and inactive players can be on either list on a game by game basis. Also, the question basically asks the roster in general.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    lol how are you telling me who I don't watch? They'd have no PG to run the team....good luck with Gary Neal as your PG. If we're talking about Manu being 100% healthy then it's a different story, but his health is spotty.
    You answered your own question. If Manu is healthy he is more than capable of running the offense. There was no mention of "if healthy" by the OP. Hell even NDC can run the offense, hes just not going to give you 20 ppg like Parker.

vCash
    The Nuggets are a top 8 team and if we asked people to take off their best player, nobody would know who to pick. That's easily the most potent team from a variety of positions. They'd smoke the Thunder without KD or the Spurs without Duncan (I still say he's the most important piece to their success). They'd probably play Chi in the Finals (taking out Rose as he will be back this season and likely be their best player once that happens).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    Watch the Spurs play. They are the most sound fundamental team in the league and they are completely fine when Neal runs the point. They are plus 60 when he is running the point in fact.

vCash
    Nuggets/Spurs out west.

Bulls/Heat in the East.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Watch the Spurs play. They are the most sound fundamental team in the league and they are completely fine when Neal runs the point. They are plus 60 when he is running the point in fact.
    I wouldnt go that far tbh. Neal plays the majority of his minutes with Manu Ginobili. Neal might bring the ball up court but its Manu who runs the offensive sets. Without Ginobili, Neal struggles at the point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimal View Post
    Spurs and Miami still, maybe Bulls
    White hot cracksmoke.

vCash
    Spurs in the west, boston in the east. Mostly because lebron wouldn't be playing for the heat. Or the bulls, since they are doing so well w/out rose.
    Last edited by HoodedSB; 02-02-2013 at 05:31 PM.

vCash
    I call the Bulls in the East because they are playing really well. However, they did lose to the sixers last year without Rose. We could blame some of that on lack of hope and effort last year.

Out West I would have to say Denver because they are deep. SA is good but I don't think POP's coaching only will suffice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    I wouldnt go that far tbh. Neal plays the majority of his minutes with Manu Ginobili. Neal might bring the ball up court but its Manu who runs the offensive sets. Without Ginobili, Neal struggles at the point.
    I was just talking about making the playoffs, though. If Neal ran the point you'd guys still make it.

vCash
    Bulls and Spurs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post
    White hot cracksmoke.
    Lmfao!!!!!

vCash
    I would be shocked if Miami even made the playoffs without LeBron.

vCash
    I honestly don't think the nuggets would drop off that much with a loss of Iggy(although you can also argue Gallo, Ty, or even Faried being their best player), not with Chandler being back shaking the rust off slowly

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast