Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 141
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    29,179
    vCash
    11933
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    Dumb.
    lol.


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    by the river
    Posts
    184
    vCash
    1500
    Congratulations, big Win.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Lol warriors get out rebounded again

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    22,407
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    L


    But he looked in good shape against Toronto. What's the set back?

    Looked. Looks are deceiving.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Are people seriously complaining about Bogut?

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Vallejo
    Posts
    2,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Are people seriously complaining about Bogut?
    Naw not really just ODP haha


    THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,916
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Are people seriously complaining about Bogut?
    People?



    she says go for the championship

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,916
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    Naw not really just ODP haha
    Beat me to it. I was still trying to comprehend this **** lol



    she says go for the championship

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,105
    vCash
    1500
    I asked the Bucks forum what Bogut's grimacing was about. They said he started doing it after the elbow injury, but I don't see how he would be grimacing as much as he is because of an elbow injury. I'm thinking Bogut still not completely healthy, and that it's a mistake playing him right now.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,105
    vCash
    1500
    I actually know he's not completely healthy because if he was there would be no minute restriction or back to back restriction. I just hope that over the all-star break he heals up a little more.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    I asked the Bucks forum what Bogut's grimacing was about. They said he started doing it after the elbow injury, but I don't see how he would be grimacing as much as he is because of an elbow injury. I'm thinking Bogut still not completely healthy, and that it's a mistake playing him right now.
    Good thing you are the team doctor has spent about a year and a half evaluating him. 5/5 for the advice, Dr. Mibs.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    by the river
    Posts
    184
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Are people seriously complaining about Bogut?
    You are right.
    He's not in the best form yet, but 4-0 with Bogut, he must have contributed at least a little bit.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,105
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Good thing you are the team doctor has spent about a year and a half evaluating him. 5/5 for the advice, Dr. Mibs.
    Did I ever say I was a doctor? All I'm saying is that it's obvious as day that he's not healthy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Napa, CA
    Posts
    14,992
    vCash
    2500
    Just got done watching the game via DVR... got a little nervous there in the first half, but we straight dominated the 2nd half and got us our 4th straight win.

    Good seeing Curry out there and Bogut was beasting it up again.

    Warriors are rollin!!! Now time to shift my focus to the 49ers for tomorrow....
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!


    49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,771
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    I see chemistry barriers with bogut. Not personal ones but playing styles. He just isn't fast.
    I see chemistry barriers with you and society.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

    "Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •