Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    We are a lock for the playoffs at this point. Just gotta be healthy. If they want to sit curry, it's chill with me.
    gotta get greedy and go for home court advantage
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Honestly I think we should hold him out unless we need him. If its a close game to start the 4th quarter use him, but I dont anticipate too much trouble from Phoenix. Teams that defend well (especially perimeter D) are tough matchups for us, but Phoenix is one of the worst defensive teams in the league.

vCash
    LMAo its really kinda early to just start resting our starters (Spurs style) for no reason isnt it? LOl in early feb. WE ARENT THAT GOOD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjh9Id6Id8

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Fair enough

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Victimize View Post
    Honestly I think we should hold him out unless we need him. If its a close game to start the 4th quarter use him, but I dont anticipate too much trouble from Phoenix. Teams that defend well (especially perimeter D) are tough matchups for us, but Phoenix is one of the worst defensive teams in the league.
    it isnt just about this game- its about the team building momentum and learning to play with one another so they will have a better chance against teams like OKC or Memphis. I think its a good idea to get bogut and curry on the floor just so they work as well as possible with each other. Changing the line up around every 2 or 3 games isnt the way great teams stay great.

oks is probably good enough to win and sit westbrook once a week or so.... but they keep a steady line up out there. Besides- curry got enough time off last yr so that he could play every single game for the next 4 yrs and still average about 20 games missed per season for his career. he has taken more than his share of time off... LOL hes missed more games than d rose in a shorter career and d rose had a torn acl and steph has never had a serious injury.... mostly just precautionary games.... its no wonder one of them has been to the playoffs a lot more than the other

vCash
    He better play, imma be at the game! I'm 4-0 including preseason this year so this games a lock! Count it!
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    it isnt just about this game- its about the team building momentum and learning to play with one another so they will have a better chance against teams like OKC or Memphis. I think its a good idea to get bogut and curry on the floor just so they work as well as possible with each other. Changing the line up around every 2 or 3 games isnt the way great teams stay great.

oks is probably good enough to win and sit westbrook once a week or so.... but they keep a steady line up out there. Besides- curry got enough time off last yr so that he could play every single game for the next 4 yrs and still average about 20 games missed per season for his career. he has taken more than his share of time off... LOL hes missed more games than d rose in a shorter career and d rose had a torn acl and steph has never had a serious injury.... mostly just precautionary games.... its no wonder one of them has been to the playoffs a lot more than the other
    It's also because the Bulls were actually a good team before Rose came along as well as playing in the East. Curry was not the difference between playoffs and none in the years before.

And Rose is better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    It's also because the Bulls were actually a good team before Rose came along as well as playing in the East. Curry was not the difference between playoffs and none in the years before.

And Rose is better.
    curry sitting out wasnt going to help matters though

vCash

Your first paragraph has a decent argument. However, you bring up Curry missing alot of games last year, but its because he kept reinjuring his ankle. No point in playing him in a game against phoenix in the middle of the season. Mine as well make sure hes 100 percent and rest him v.s. one of the worst teams in the league. You dont build chemistry though beating up on terrible teams that play no defense.

vCash
    Start curry, and play him bogut minutes. One this phoenix is horrible at is defending the 3point line... at least having curry on the floor keeps the defense honest, even if he isn't going to shoot or anything. And i think he is fine. Curry and Jackson said if it was a playoff situation, he would've played against dallas... but this is a game against a western conference team that is at the bottom looking for a team to feed on... they beat the lakers and OKC so i think curry should play. plus he will have sunday and monday to rest also

fail

vCash
    he sat out to get a lotto pick last yr... not cuz he was seriously hurt

vCash
    Let's see if glass ankles hold up tonight...

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Thompson is actually a better shooter than curry because Klay makes curry better. Thompson is Jerry est

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Our starting 5 today

Let's fight for a good playoff spot! Mackshock doesn't believe we are a playoff team yet. Let's prove him wrong!

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast