Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    I actually know he's not completely healthy because if he was there would be no minute restriction or back to back restriction. I just hope that over the all-star break he heals up a little more.
    1) hes a very big guy who hasnt ran up and down the floor in about a year.

2) The only way to see if the ankle is going to hold up in an nba game is to get out there. No matter how long he waits on that ankle- theres gonna be a period when he is working his way back into shape. hes not Adrian Peterson.

3) The back to backs might be to make sure they have a chance to check on the swelling and see how is ankle reacts to this activity. As well as work his overall body back into shape so hes less likely to pull another muscle. he is a guy who we want to help the team and hes getting 13 million a yr. no sense in pushing him too hard

4) I dont think the current minute restriction is as strict as the one the first week of the season. In a tight game, I think they would play bogut 27 or 28 minutes if they needed him down the stretch. The goal is to keep it around 25 minutes

BTW- Bogut has always been the first guy to shut himself down when things are too hard for him. LOL he shut himself down for 3 months because he couldnt dunk the ball as easily as he wanted too

I get it though- some people are just going to think he should be sitting out longer even if he sits out for 3 yrs straight (which is basically what hes done the last 3 yrs LOL). Unless he comes back and plays at full speed with no signs of rust and in perfect nba condition (which isnt realistic at all)- people will say just sit him.

NO MORE TANKING- play our guys
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Can't back out on a bet over da pence you're all in and as good as gone if the Dubs make the playoffs.
    Ya sorry ODP, I'm ur biggest supporter but a bet is a bet, man up!
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Btw... Did you really say Thompson is a better shooter than curry...??? SMH, you are better than that ODP... I think
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Nice win tonight. Barnes had his shot going and I'm glad to see Curry light it up again
    I'm glad to see Barnes going to the hoop. He's got the height and athleticism...all he needed was the will. So his perimeter shot isn't falling. It'll come in time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Mackshock the bet is off btw bet is off
    Hahahahah sack up you made a bet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    Btw... Did you really say Thompson is a better shooter than curry...??? SMH, you are better than that ODP... I think
    5-0 this season. Keep going to games.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    My point exactly..before you talk, grow a pair.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    it wasnt really a bet though. If ODP won and the warriors didnt make the playoffs- mackshock wasnt going to have to leave the forum. Odp had nothing to gain and mackshock had nothing to lose. It was more like conditions set by mackshock for odp to stay on the forum.

Mackshock would you have been man enough to make a real bet at the start of the season? Where you actually had something significant to lose if things didnt go the way you predicted?

I mean ODP- was stupid for accepting the terms of this "deal" for lack of better words, but I wouldnt call it a bet at all.

I have had people back out of LEGIT bets many times on this forum.... where they actually had a ton to gain. This isnt the same thing cuz mackshock never put anything on the table.

vCash
    perhaps mackshock should have said.... if odp wins then mackshock will lift all bans odp ever gets in other forums and give him free reign in this forum for the 2013-2014 nba season.

vCash
    For the last time....i cannot ban people.

And if its not a bet, its still an agreement that he is breeching, and not manning up to his words. So regardless of what it is, he is still guilty of going back on what he said...

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    agreed- he is guilty of that but stupid to agree to those "terms"

vCash
    So regardless, if he is any kind of man, he will leave if the Warriors make the playoffs

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    So regardless, if he is any kind of man, he will leave if the Warriors make the playoffs
    whatever- it was a lame agreement anyway. terms werent that clear
    Last edited by likemystylez; 02-03-2013 at 11:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    I just dont think YOU should be the one making a big deal about him not being any kind of man. Its not like you were willing to put yourself at any risk if he won the bet. Heck, I doubt you would even give him any more credibility if he won the bet. You should have been man enough to make a real bet with him.....

vCash
    I wouldve respected him a lot more, and still will if the warriors fail to make th playoffs.

Lol who are to tell me what i would or wouldn't do..u act like i did something wrong.

Besides stop defending him. If you feel bad for the guy just admit u want him around and thatll b the end of it.

Its not like i forced him to agree.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Stylez... Rule one don't write checks you can't cash. ODP has been trolling the forum for days and was so sure that we'd fail that he said he'd leave if we didn't make the playoffs. Don't care. If you make a bet where you have nothing to win then your stupid. Hopefully he learns something from this.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast