Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Besides being a similar or slightly better rebounder and athlete. Demar is way better around the basket and mid game and in transition is excellent.

It's very close between the too, as a raptors fan I think OJ is a better fit with Rudy but Demar has more potential. He has to tighten his handles and extend his range a bit more, however, I would rather the three not become a key part of his game. He is best driving, in transition and mid range.

Demar had a good game last night and rudy is puttin it on a bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulBeatz View Post
    no problem with this.

i personally think o.j mayo is overrated, even with his increase in numbers in dallas.

not saying derozan is great either, his inability to develop a 3 point shot by now is holding him back, but in terms of actual offensive output. I'd say he and O.J are closer than people think.

I actually think Ross would be a much better fit next to Gay because of his ability to stretch the floor.

regardless, the raps have some options going forward, either Derozan or Ross could be moved for a frontcourt piece in the future.
    Agree with this, and I'd prefer to see a Ross/Gay combo. Gay had a great debut game and he's excited. Glad they had fun. Hope they can keep it up.

vCash
    Offensively, DeRozan is certainly a better player than Miller and Allen. Mayo is debatable, but he was hella mediocre his last couple of seasons in Memphis. Regardless, I think everyone is overthinking this. This is less of a shot at former players and more of him trying to praise his new teammate after a big win.

vCash
    I can see if he's played next to Wade, Kobe, or Harden but OJ Mayo??? You all have to be kidding me, this isn't even thread worthy... Demar DeRozan is the better player, he just doesn't get the respect he deserves because of the team he is on, If he was on the Nets, Bulls, Clippers etc. he's be getting so much praise in this forum but of course none of you care about Toronto

vCash
    DeMar and Gay has some unreal chemistry in their first game. Those two could really be special together if they continue to develop what they showed last night.

vCash
    he may very well be telling the truth, they sure played together like he was the best he's played with.

vCash
    Tony Allen is the worst Offensive SG in the NBA but the best on defense.

That's why they call him treat or trick.

vCash
    Man, much respect to Rudy Gay. He was the best player on that team for so long and then they trade him like he's garbage and ruining their team. I hope he shows his true ability to play. Playing with Zach and Gasol with Conley starting to hog the ball really affected Gay's ability to play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    What's sad is that this actually true.
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by SMH! View Post
    Lol because he just HAD to say Demar was the greatest he's played with, right?
    Umm yeah..... remember how Shaq would say "this is the best team Ive ever been with", as true as it may be, you still expected him to say it.
    Last edited by Chronz; 02-02-2013 at 12:40 PM.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Agree with this, and I'd prefer to see a Ross/Gay combo. Gay had a great debut game and he's excited. Glad they had fun. Hope they can keep it up.
    They should play all 3 of them together, max out Gay's ability.

vCash
    Toronto is the most athletic team in the nba. More athletic than the clippers. Derozan, Gay, Johnson, Ross Is better than Bledsoe, Griffen, and Jordan. THanks.
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Offensively, DeRozan is certainly a better player than Miller
    The same Mike Miller that averaged 18.5-5.4-4.3 while taking 7 threes a game on +40%. Plz do elaborate.

and Allen. Mayo is debatable, but he was hella mediocre his last couple of seasons in Memphis.
    You think he just means offensively? Sounds kind of silly to call someone the best they ever played with while completely ignoring defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    Toronto is the most athletic team in the nba. More athletic than the clippers. Derozan, Gay, Johnson, Ross Is better than Bledsoe, Griffen, and Jordan. THanks.
    Cool beans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Cool beans
    just saying lol
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache

vCash
    If DeRozan could shoot to save his life, this statement would have more credibility.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast