Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Lol it was funny to be honest. I mean you have to have some humor and look at the positive side of things if your losing by 30 to the Raptors.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I LOL'd! However I am worried about my Clipps. Yes CP3 is out but we're struggling. I really don't know why Butler would have done this.
    because he's a ***** and is mad they got thrashed.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasTrilla23 View Post
    They did that same **** to dallas the other day and Caron was jumping with the rest of the clippers bench.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CMdaBJZA9o
    Once it happens to them, maybe it pisses them off, I don't know. Maybe they think they're the only team in the NBA that can do the flashy alley-oops lol. But you're right, that would be really hypocritical of them.

vCash
    Reminds me of when bynum tried to steal the ball from steve blake so he could launch a 3 at the end of a blowout. Funny as hell, not really disrespectful IMO because the raps owned the clippers all night long and this didn't mean anything, just caron clowning. One of those "Hey! WTF dude!" moments that you are miffed for like 5 seconds and then laugh it off.

vCash
    Loved!!! it ... ive been waiting for someone to do that for years! 100% loved it lol
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    So Caron does something like this and it's "cool" and "funny" but if Westbrook does something similar he is the most hated guy in PSD and he is a "horrible" player with "low IQ". Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight .
    Well Butler is pretty much irrelevant and Westbrook is one of the leaders of the best team in the league so there's your difference. Unless he steals a ball from some guy running out the clock at centre who's going to talk about Butler otherwise?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    Lol it was funny to be honest. I mean you have to have some humor and look at the positive side of things if your losing by 30 to the Raptors.
    I thought it was an NBA tradition that coaches got fired when the Raptors beat them by 30.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    a guy like that can hardly score anymore, let him get his points. its not like he is a starter in this league anymore. bum

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    it was a dick move, but i don't blame him. game isn't over until the final buzzer, so why stop playing?

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    why did Jonas not take him out with a big foul...the guy is a giant and should of threw em to the ground

12. 02-02-2013, 05:58 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

vCash
    let the fans have free pizza, douche move.

14. 02-02-2013, 06:01 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

15. 02-02-2013, 06:23 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

16. 02-02-2013, 06:24 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

vCash
    Very douchy move especially considering they were down 30 points AND Butler had played like crap all game.

The definition of poor sportsmanship when you and your team didn't show up to play a remotely competitive game.

The funniest part is I saw the commentators mention that the Canadian National under-13's basketball tournament teams were in attendance that evening.

Good job showing the kids the meaning of sportsmanship....

vCash
    not enough people have fun these days anymore.. this was funny imo. if the clips were up by 30 it would be disrespectful. the only reason i question it was butlers intentions. he didnt seem to do it to be funny, just to overshadow the win by toronto

13-3 UNDERDOGS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HT9Canada View Post
    not enough people have fun these days anymore.. this was funny imo. if the clips were up by 30 it would be disrespectful. the only reason i question it was butlers intentions. he didnt seem to do it to be funny, just to overshadow the win by toronto
    agreed, he didnt laugh about it after, he scowled and shouted at fans

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast