Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm open to trading him. It seams like he's always getting the ball stripped, or he gets fouled and bricks two free throws. Unless he gets put backs or easy dunks, I haven't really seen anything impressive from him. It's sooooo annoying seeing him get the ball stripped! Arghhh!

vCash
    Nope. Unless he blatantly says he won't re-up, then you do something. Until then no. He seems to like LA, he and Kobe are starting to get along, we can give him more money in the biggest market available to him.

So yeah, don't deal him

vCash
    If this team was a contender, as expected - heck, if this team just had a WINNING RECORD - I would not even consider it. However, this season has been an unmitigated disaster, and the franchise needs to look to the future, beyond Dwight.

It's a precarious situation. They're kind of in a similar situation as they were with Bynum. Committing $100+ million dollars, with a punitive luxury tax, and little or nothing to build around him with might not be the best course of action.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    If this team was a contender, as expected - heck, if this team just had a WINNING RECORD - I would not even consider it. However, this season has been an unmitigated disaster, and the franchise needs to look to the future, beyond Dwight.

It's a precarious situation. They're kind of in a similar situation as they were with Bynum. Committing $100+ million dollars, with a punitive luxury tax, and little or nothing to build around him with might not be the best course of action.
    We're spending that money anyways regardless. And outside of Dwight, there aren't really any other viable options.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Nope. Unless he blatantly says he won't re-up, then you do something. Until then no. He seems to like LA, he and Kobe are starting to get along, we can give him more money in the biggest market available to him.

So yeah, don't deal him
    agreed shep, unless he says he wants out, do not trade him; thats a risk we took trading for him to begin with we all knew it was possible he could leave, but i do see them looking like they are trying to get along more. especially on kobes side, he changed his game is trying to get everyone involved, making plays for everyone, giving up easy fast break points he could score to his teammates, i think theyre starting to like playin together a little bit, keep him please

vCash
    I have wanted to for quite some time. Just understand it isn't a realistic option.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    We're spending that money anyways regardless.
    Not necessarily. Not if what they got in return was mostly draft picks and expiring contracts.

vCash
    this thread is a fail

vCash
    Hell no. Just take a look around the NBA and that should answer your question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Hell no. Just take a look around the NBA and that should answer your question.
    I don't get it.

vCash
    Why trade the best Center in the NBA. Some of u laker fans make me laugh, before this season u were all creaming your pants at the thought of us getting him. He's playing injured and still better than Bynum was last year (who hasnt even played one game this year)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobeonekenobe View Post
    Why trade the best Center in the NBA. Some of u laker fans make me laugh, before this season u were all creaming your pants at the thought of us getting him. He's playing injured and still better than Bynum was last year (who hasnt even played one game this year)
    Clearly having the best Center in the league has done a lot of good for us.

vCash
    Trading Dwight would be a spineless, dumb, and short-sighted panic move.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Nope. Unless he blatantly says he won't re-up, then you do something.
    Do people still use QFT anymore?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Clearly having the best Center in the league has done a lot of good for us.
    Have you seen the spacing of our offense? Getting a better coach or trading Pau will do wonders

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=amjxu4m

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast