Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 149
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    2,933
    vCash
    1500
    I'm open to trading him. It seams like he's always getting the ball stripped, or he gets fouled and bricks two free throws. Unless he gets put backs or easy dunks, I haven't really seen anything impressive from him. It's sooooo annoying seeing him get the ball stripped! Arghhh!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,956
    vCash
    1500
    Nope. Unless he blatantly says he won't re-up, then you do something. Until then no. He seems to like LA, he and Kobe are starting to get along, we can give him more money in the biggest market available to him.

    So yeah, don't deal him

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,931
    vCash
    1500
    If this team was a contender, as expected - heck, if this team just had a WINNING RECORD - I would not even consider it. However, this season has been an unmitigated disaster, and the franchise needs to look to the future, beyond Dwight.

    It's a precarious situation. They're kind of in a similar situation as they were with Bynum. Committing $100+ million dollars, with a punitive luxury tax, and little or nothing to build around him with might not be the best course of action.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    If this team was a contender, as expected - heck, if this team just had a WINNING RECORD - I would not even consider it. However, this season has been an unmitigated disaster, and the franchise needs to look to the future, beyond Dwight.

    It's a precarious situation. They're kind of in a similar situation as they were with Bynum. Committing $100+ million dollars, with a punitive luxury tax, and little or nothing to build around him with might not be the best course of action.
    We're spending that money anyways regardless. And outside of Dwight, there aren't really any other viable options.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    387
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Nope. Unless he blatantly says he won't re-up, then you do something. Until then no. He seems to like LA, he and Kobe are starting to get along, we can give him more money in the biggest market available to him.

    So yeah, don't deal him
    agreed shep, unless he says he wants out, do not trade him; thats a risk we took trading for him to begin with we all knew it was possible he could leave, but i do see them looking like they are trying to get along more. especially on kobes side, he changed his game is trying to get everyone involved, making plays for everyone, giving up easy fast break points he could score to his teammates, i think theyre starting to like playin together a little bit, keep him please

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    23,199
    vCash
    950
    I have wanted to for quite some time. Just understand it isn't a realistic option.

    The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,931
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    We're spending that money anyways regardless.
    Not necessarily. Not if what they got in return was mostly draft picks and expiring contracts.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    699
    vCash
    1500
    this thread is a fail

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,543
    vCash
    1500
    Hell no. Just take a look around the NBA and that should answer your question.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    23,199
    vCash
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Hell no. Just take a look around the NBA and that should answer your question.
    I don't get it.

    The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    336
    vCash
    1500
    Why trade the best Center in the NBA. Some of u laker fans make me laugh, before this season u were all creaming your pants at the thought of us getting him. He's playing injured and still better than Bynum was last year (who hasnt even played one game this year)

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    23,199
    vCash
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by kobeonekenobe View Post
    Why trade the best Center in the NBA. Some of u laker fans make me laugh, before this season u were all creaming your pants at the thought of us getting him. He's playing injured and still better than Bynum was last year (who hasnt even played one game this year)
    Clearly having the best Center in the league has done a lot of good for us.

    The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    5,186
    vCash
    1500
    Trading Dwight would be a spineless, dumb, and short-sighted panic move.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    5,186
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Nope. Unless he blatantly says he won't re-up, then you do something.
    Do people still use QFT anymore?

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    699
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Clearly having the best Center in the league has done a lot of good for us.
    Have you seen the spacing of our offense? Getting a better coach or trading Pau will do wonders

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=amjxu4m

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •