Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Duane I completely agree with you regarding D'Antoni's system. But I'll tell you this - the day the Lakers organization chooses Mike D over Dwight is the day that I stop being a fan.

There is not one human being on the face of the planet who would choose Mike D'Antoni's safety as a coach over Dwight Howard as a player. It sounds hilarious saying it out loud. The Lakers will and should do everything they can to keep Dwight. If they do, and he still let's his vagina flap in the wind and leaves - he'll be a pariah. The media would tear his *** apart if he left "just cuz he didn't wanna be there". Imagine what Skip and Stephen A. would say about that - I'd pay to be the first person to hear that if it were to happen.

vCash
    LOL you deserve all the criticism sorry dude..

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant:25283780
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    no dumbass

He's the only guy that plays D
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytanium 24 View Post
    This.
    This
    This and that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLa_Land View Post
    Duane I completely agree with you regarding D'Antoni's system. But I'll tell you this - the day the Lakers organization chooses Mike D over Dwight is the day that I stop being a fan.

There is not one human being on the face of the planet who would choose Mike D'Antoni's safety as a coach over Dwight Howard as a player. It sounds hilarious saying it out loud. The Lakers will and should do everything they can to keep Dwight. If they do, and he still let's his vagina flap in the wind and leaves - he'll be a pariah. The media would tear his *** apart if he left "just cuz he didn't wanna be there". Imagine what Skip and Stephen A. would say about that - I'd pay to be the first person to hear that if it were to happen.
    The Lakers have already chose D'antoni and Nash over Kobe, Dwight and Pau.... Stupid Buss chose Dantoni and Nash over Phil Jackson

Do you think the Lakers will give Kobe a 3 year $29 mil deal at the age of 39 like they did for Nash???? Hell no!!! They are gonna show Kobe the door after next season....
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    The Lakers have already chose D'antoni and Nash over Kobe, Dwight and Pau.... Stupid Buss chose Dantoni and Nash over Phil Jackson

Do you think the Lakers will give Kobe a 3 year $29 mil deal at the age of 39 like they did for Nash???? Hell no!!! They are gonna show Kobe the door after next season....
    Man, I remember that night. I read "Phil to LA Imminent" as a headline on Hoopshype. I slept like a baby. Then I woke up to a coach that was most recently run out of New York.

I don't believe Kobe will want to play after next year anyways. He always talked about playing in Europe. The big-time teams over there would no doubt pay Kobe 40 million for two seasons. Europeans love Kobe - I would know haha - they would triple what they paid him in television deals, tickets, and merchandising. He would be a cash cow over there. I can definitely see him doing that.

I just hope he wins another 'ship before he's gone ray:

vCash
    **** no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLa_Land View Post
    I just hope he wins another 'ship before he's gone ray:
    Lakers = no rings with the Dantoni / Nash system........ We arent even .500 team with those two hacks
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    when Dwight leaves us with nothing don't complain

vCash
    For teams to be running layup drills on us all game for the rest of the season? No thanks.

vCash
    I hear what everyone else is saying about needing to keep Dwight Howard, but I guess I am on the opposite side of the argument. As good as people say he is a defensive player...I just don't think that he has the other skills and qualities that are needed in a franchise player to win titles. He is more Mourning or Mutombo than an Olajuwon...not even close to comparable to Kareem or "Snaq" as a dominate big man that understands the game of basketball.

Obviously, d'Antoni has to go next season if there is any chance that Dwight stays, but personally I won't be disappointed if neither are back next season. The Lakers need to re-establish themselves with youth via the draft, not by the baggage of pricey free agents.

If Dwight Howard clearly wants to be a Laker, then he needs to explicitly state that sooner rather than later, sign the contract, and allow the franchise to move forward and plan accordingly. Why is there the delay...? Why the soap opera drama? I know why...because it is "Dwight Howard"...the same primadonna "Dwight Howard" that wrecked the Orlando Magic last season by putting himself over everyone else. I will take a roster of young and hungry Earl Clarks and Jordan Hills any day over a roster led by Dwight Howard!

I think Dwight walks at the end of the season...because he knows he can't fill the shoes of Kobe Bryant. Let him go to Brooklyn, Dallas, Atlanta or wherever...it will never compare to the privilege it is to be a Los Angeles Laker.

vCash
    No
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Nah I wouldn't trade him. But it is kinda scary thinking about the circumstances. If he does leave, we essentially gave up Bynum (with admittedly bad knee problems, but really good when healthy) for a bad season of Dwight. Had we been in the playoff race as a top seed with an actual chance to win it all, then I actually wouldn't think he'd walk this summer. However, if he does decide to walk, then it was an awful move by our FO. I feel like the lure of bird rights and LA will end up being too much for him to give up, but there's always that chance. I don't think BK will be able to sign him though so that should be off his list. It makes total sense for him to stay put. The uncertainty just kills lol

vCash
    PS I'm super drunk lmao

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoh View Post
    no.... unless he don't re-sign
    If he doesn't re-sign - meaning that he signs with somebody else - then it's too late to trade him.

vCash
    Nein.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast