Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Time to start birdman

Stop ****ing around, and start him.

also, stop playing lewis, he sucks. and limit rays minutes on the road. Clean the dust off miller and play him.

it's as if by starting a center other than bosh the organizatio feels like they will admit failure. ****ing pathetic.

rio/cole
    wade/ray
    bron/mm
    bosh/battier
    birdman/ud

vCash
    Agreed. Haslem always seems to play much better off the bench, plus we can really use Bird to get us off to fast starts.

vCash
    I agree... I was pissed when Spoelstra took out Birdman tonight with 7 to go... He was the reason we were getting back in the game. He was finishing at the rim and bringing energy, then he gets taken out for nothing and we end up losing.

Dude might be our best rebounder!

vCash
    We cant start cole b/c then we wont have any outside shooters and spacing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nimzboy View Post
    We cant start cole b/c then we wont have any outside shooters and spacing.
    Cole should be starting for sioux falls

vCash
    Cole pisses me off

the cocky little ****

vCash
    birdman was the 2nd best heat player tonight. reward him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Cole should be starting for sioux falls
    O woops i thought you wrote cole should start over rio. Delonte west would be a good bench pg in case cole or chalmers has a cold streak. But ive thought this since the summer, the heat need a real big man to win the championship

vCash
    against big teams like grizzlies, pacers, why the heck is he even playing small?

you gotta know when to go small or big, stop being so dam predictable.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    It might eventually happen with time. Slowly but surely Haslem is getting fazed out, regardless if he's starting or not. Even Spo has to be aware that when Birdman is out there, he produces on both ends. Thing is, he's been out of the game for over a year, and he's admitted himself that he doesn't have his wind yet.

Now you guys know where I was coming from when I said it was better start Joel and move Bosh back to the 4 before the season started. Small ball isn't built for the regular season grind. Period. Only reason it worked for D'Antoni's Suns' teams was because of the elite PG play from a prime Steve Nash. We don't have that luxury, and LBJ is better served playing off the ball.
    Last edited by SteBO; 02-02-2013 at 12:12 PM.

vCash
    This lineup would work just fine if Haslem were producing like the beginning of 2010 when the big 3 just arrived and he was giving us 8/8 on 51% in 26 minutes and a lot more activity defensively. I thought that's what type of bounce back year he was going to have, but I admit I was completely wrong.

Because he has fallen off, we should be starting Birdman. Haslem should be the first big off the bench as he can either play next to Birdman or next to Bosh.

I also feel we need to shake up the guard rotation. Crazy as it might sound, I'd experiment with starting Ray Allen in place of Chalmers to try and get Allen some consistent open looks because he's not getting them off the bench until the 4th quarter when he plays with the rest of the big 3. Playing next to Cole and Battier off the bench is hurting him. I think Chalmers might produce better off the bench for the 2nd half of the year, but I would probably move him back to starting for the playoffs.

And can Spo start playing Miller more often? Please?

vCash
    Yea. It's ****ed up that he doesn't play miller. Mile is one of our best rebounders. Great 3 pt shooter and he helps move the ball when out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    It might eventually happen with time. Slowly but surely Haslem is getting fazed out, regardless if he's starting or not. Even Spo has to be aware that when Birdman is out there, he produces on both ends. Thing is, he's been out of the game for over a year, and he's admitted himself that he doesn't have his wind yet.

Now you guys know where I was coming from when I said it was better start Joel and move Bosh back to the 4 before the season started. Small ball isn't built for the regular season grind. Period. Only reason it worked for D'Antoni's Suns' teams was because of the elite PG play from a prime Steve Nash. We don't have that luxury, and LBJ is better served playing off the ball.
    You are trying to teacher trigonometry to special ed students.
    Maybe if you wroght it in crayons they wont loss focus so easily.

anyone who believes the law is automatically moral or just by sheer virtue of it being the law is probably a fascist.

Evert tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!

vCash
    Birdman has been playing great. But shouldn't be starting just yet, he said it himself that his legs still aren't at 100 perfect and that he's looking forward to all star weekend to work out in Colorado and get his legs back.
    "A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning."-Pat Riley.

vCash
    The Birdman does not need to start. Reagardless of his conditioning, he is an energy guy better suited coming off the bench. In time he should see increased minutes, but its best for him to come into the game when play becomes stagnant or when playing larger rotations.

Im loving what he is doing in limited minutes though. Averaging 4RPG in 10MPG of play. Beautiful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast