Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

What is the point in reporting?

I rarely report but because of how much crap goes on I have started and I have reported this same poster several times and just did so again and he is still here running his mouth.... Now he is sending me private messages calling me a joke...So please enlighten me on what the point of reporting is?

I have seen some posters get the hammer put down on them for far less.

NYSPORTS98 sent me a private message with the title I reported you too and inside stated I am a joke all because I told him I reported him for his constant off topic attacks on people for no reason at all.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    There was a knick poster who got banned (2) weeks for not having happy thoughts about the way Melo was playing. The final straw.....calling Melo a "bozo" after he slammed the ball down and got a T.

2 week ban.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    There was a knick poster who got banned (2) weeks for not having happy thoughts about the way Melo was playing. The final straw.....calling Melo a "bozo" after he slammed the ball down and got a T.

2 week ban.
    Yup the inconsistency is laughable.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash

2 week ban.
    LOL wtf???

vCash
    Meanwhile....people in the thread were telling him to eat a "richard" and eat "feces" .... no ban for that.

Is this PSD or rikers island?

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...e-Don-t-Forget!

The Knicks are back!

vCash

2 week ban.
    Lies...if that's true he needs to sue PSD because that is BAD.

vCash
    None of you guys have anything on shyfly's ban...that was the worst ban I've ever seen in my 5 years here. Cream of the crop, fellas.

vCash
    I'm going to close this, it's turning into a thread to simply bash mods.

All reported post will be handled and the situation from yesterday is in discussion.

In the future, please log complaints like this one directly to the mods or S.I. via PM. There is no reason for discussions like this to be public.