Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    It's better then HHH/Brock again.
    This X1000000000000000000000000000000

vCash
    What does Punk do for mania? WWE also seems to be relying on HHH's star power for the Road to Wrestlemania so I don't think they would waste 3 of the 6 top draws on one match

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash
    What if it turns to Team Vince vs Team Heyman
    HHH get his old buddies DX and Sheamus vs Lesner CM punk and the shield or minus Cm punk and add Maddox

If Heymans team wins he takes control of company and takes the company out of the pg era
    Last edited by PRM10; 02-03-2013 at 11:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRM10 View Post
    What if it turns to Team Vince vs Team Heyman
    HHH get his old buddies DX and Sheamus vs Lesner CM punk and the shield or minus Cm punk and add Maddox

If Heymans team wins he takes control of company and takes the company out of the pg era
    Won't happen and if it did would be a bad storyline

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash
    anything is better than HHH vs brock again
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    anything is better than HHH vs brock again
    Cena vs Santino
    Cena vs HHH
    Cena vs Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    With Lesnar coming back Monday and attacking Vince the scenario seems to be playing out that HHH comes out and tries to get revenge and challenges Lesnar again at Mania.

What if this went another route though? What if HHH actually recruited Lesnar to come back and take out Vince? HHH could turn heel and be on a power trip and look to get Vince out of the picture and take over full control of WWE. He re-signs Lesnar to help his plan. HHH aligns with Heyman, Punk and Lesnar.

Eventually this leads to Undertaker coming back and challenging Brock. It would be Lesnar with HHH and Heyman in his corner vs Taker with Vince in his corner. I think this would be a much better storyline then HHH trying to get revenge.
    Heel HHH is just better for television. I would rather this is how this storyline goes, but really believe HHH will want to go one more time at Lesnar. He'd likely get his win back and hopefully retire from the ring. Maybe some interference on HHH behalf from his brother in law? Come running down with a chair for one of his patented leaping in the air diving chair shots

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Cena vs Santino
    Cena vs HHH
    Cena vs Rock

you can't tell me that wouldnt be the greatest match ever

im actually ok with cena rock 2. you cant have rock come back beat the face of the company and not give cena a another shot and win

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    you can't tell me that wouldnt be the greatest match ever

im actually ok with cena rock 2. you cant have rock come back beat the face of the company and not give cena a another shot and win
    I will not touch the second part of you statement lol But only if its

Cena vs Santino vs Hogan vs Clay vs Junkyard Dog
    Lololololololololol

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Cena vs Santino
    Cena vs HHH
    Cena vs Rock

Cena Vs. HHH Vs. Orton Pt. 2

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Cena Vs. HHH Vs. Orton Pt. 2
    Being serious for a second.........I'm little shocked we've actually never seen Orton vs Cena at WM..
    Lololololololololol

vCash
    Being serious for a second.........I'm little shocked we've actually never seen Orton vs Cena at WM..
    yet

vCash
    yet
    They have alot of rebuilding to with Orton to ever get that match now. Orton has really been bypassed by alot of people in the food chain in my eyes Punk/Ryback/Bryan/Adr/Ziggler/Sheamus/Miz have all passed Orton right now. Orton is basically where Y2J was in the attitude era... Good not Great and just puts over top guys but some how is still way over
    Lololololololololol

vCash
    Orton could and would still be a bigger draw at any ppv over all those guys, besides punk and maybe sheamus

Remember when angle was pretty much just filler throughout 2005 and 2006, but was still obviously a top guy?
    Last edited by Driven; 02-05-2013 at 09:51 AM.

vCash
    They have alot of rebuilding to with Orton to ever get that match now. Orton has really been bypassed by alot of people in the food chain in my eyes Punk/Ryback/Bryan/Adr/Ziggler/Sheamus/Miz have all passed Orton right now. Orton is basically where Y2J was in the attitude era... Good not Great and just puts over top guys but some how is still way over
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Orton could and would still be a bigger draw at any ppv over all those guys, besides punk and maybe sheamus

Remember when angle was pretty much just filler throughout 2005 and 2006, but was still obviously a top guy?
    Thats why I said he is still way over.
    Lololololololololol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast