Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Gooooaaaaalll!!!
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 View Post
    Giroux is captain invisible.
    hey there you are...

Couts still better then Seguin?

vCash
    offense for this team is dry. JVR has four this year, six points total on the top line. Kills me every time he produces for them...not to mention the ribbing I take daily at work from leafers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by im_cruzin View Post
    offense for this team is dry. JVR has four this year, six points total on the top line. Kills me every time he produces for them...not to mention the ribbing I take daily at work from leafers.

all you gotta say back is Luke Schenn has been way better than anything they've ever said about him. quite honestly he's been our best defenseman so far this season.

vCash
    I think the Devils started this new attack style forecheck where you just hold and hook so much and for some reason the refs dont call it. How many bear hug holds have we seen in this game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    all you gotta say back is Luke Schenn has been way better than anything they've ever said about him. quite honestly he's been our best defenseman so far this season.
    x2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    No doubt, he has been good and it has surprised me considering what i saw up here from him. With that said, I really wish Holmgren found a way to move other pieces because JVR seems to have found his game...just caused h*ll for the Rangers "D" last weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by im_cruzin View Post
    No doubt, he has been good and it has surprised me considering what i saw up here from him. With that said, I really wish Holmgren found a way to move other pieces because JVR seems to have found his game...just caused h*ll for the Rangers "D" last weekend.
    Meh, with a full roster, I'm okay with losing JVR. This teem desperately needed a Luke Schenn.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Meh, with a full roster, I'm okay with losing JVR. This teem desperately needed a Luke Schenn.
    aside from Hartsy who are we missing? lol?? I mean yeah Simmonds is hurt this game and were just getting Danny back but damn...we just really need a sniper for G

vCash
    lol, we look young... we play young. We need some vets out there. We are really missing Hartsy on that top line

vCash
    cmon mcginn

vCash
    theres "captain invisible" as that troll put it

vCash
    turrrrrrible

vCash
    2-6 folks

vCash
    damn

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast