Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

OT: Predict The NBA Champions

WIth the big coming up Sunday it`ll be either the Ravens or Niners hoisting up the Lombardi.But I want everybody`s prediction on what two teams from thier respective league will be champions? Give a prediction

vCash
    Upping

vCash
    Heat, most likely. Only threats I see are the Spurs & Thunder. Unless the Heat get bit by the injury bug, no one in the east is beating them. New York is better than last year, but still not better than Miami in a 7 game series.

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketLoc80 View Post
    WIth the big coming up Sunday it`ll be either the Ravens or Niners hoisting up the Lombardi.But I want everybody`s prediction on what two teams from thier respective league will be champions? Give a prediction
    Not sure I fully understand what you're even asking??

The thread title says NBA Champions.... but then you ask Which two teams from their respective league will be champions? Well there's only 1 NBA champion. So are you just asking which two teams will be in the finals this yr and who will win? Kinda confusing the way you worded it there....

Anyways,
    Most people will say the obvious Heat vs Thunder so I feel like posting the 3 most likely teams to be in the finals from each conference.

Heat, Bulls, or Knicks vs Thunder, Spurs, or Clippers

Dark horse teams; Nets and Warriors

Most likely scenario, Heat vs Thunder of course.

Another highly likely scenario would be Bulls vs Thunder with Rose returning soon.

Wouldn't be too surprised if it's... Knicks vs Clippers.

vCash
    what a fail of a thread.

vCash
    Bobcarts

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    Pacers.

vCash
    Dograts win imo.

vCash
    I love my Knicks to death and I can say I'd be shocked if we beat the Miami Heat. Realistically, I'm thinking the Knicks make it to the ECF and have a great series against the Heat but I'm not ruling out an upset. I love LBJ as a player and as a person but I'd take my Knicks over him any day.

That being said, I'm thinking Heat v Thunder/Spurs/Clippers as of now because those are undoubtably the 3 strongest Western teams as of now. I wouldn't be TOO surprised at the Grizzlies making a run for it too, but I'm keeping them in the same category as the Knicks/Bulls/Nets where they're the underdogs compared to the upper echelon of teams listed above.

My dream run for the Knicks would be taking out the Celtics in the first round, beating Brooklyn in the second and having a 7-game series against the Heat in the ECF. Whether the Knicks win or lose, that'd be a dream for me to see. Then perhaps a matchup against OKC because a shootout between Durant and Melo would definitely be a sight to see. Although I think the Knicks match up terribly against OKC.

vCash
    Knicks vs Thunder

THE REAL DRAFT GURU