Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Video of Dumars talking to the Media-

http://pistonspoint.blogspot.com/201...o-media-2.html
    finally a video

vCash
    I think you guys forget how good CV & KG get along lol

No way they take on both Stuckey & CV

vCash
    why isn't calderon playing tonight. I have gay on my fantasy team and it said he wasn't gonna play til saturday. I just looked and he is playing tonight. Then I checked on the pistons and calderon isn't playing yet. It will be interesting to see how he fits in.
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsfanphil View Post
    why isn't calderon playing tonight. I have gay on my fantasy team and it said he wasn't gonna play til saturday. I just looked and he is playing tonight. Then I checked on the pistons and calderon isn't playing yet. It will be interesting to see how he fits in.
    They said they had to clear up some visa issue

vCash
    Guess I'll put this here. Jose Calderon player appreciation video, but I wanted to look at this one play in particular and show exactly what we're getting from him. He's a player with crazy vision and understanding of the Pick and Roll that rival's Nash. He understands angles, and how to get people the ball at the right moment. Most importantly he's patient. Finally, well just watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...MujJ-Ejg#t=56s

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    I don't think that's the right link phenom

vCash
    I wish he was 5 years younger. "Jose to Dre" could be a staple in Blahas vocab for a decade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    I don't think that's the right link phenom
    Oh it is. Allow me to explain: In the pick and roll the majority of the action is on 3 players, the two defenders in the pick and roll, and the pick (from the ballhandler's perspective.) If you watch the entire video you'll see time and time again Calderon running the PnR to perfection. What's interesting about he specific play I linked in the video, is that Calderon was running the PnR, then there is a back cut. If you watch closely Calderon is ooping to that back cut before the player's second step toward the basket, before the offensive player has beaten his defender, and before the defender has even noticed what is happening. The oop is perfect, and it take tremendous ability to make something so technical look so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    we can call the two of them Jo Dre
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

vCash
    New cap rule aids Pistons

That's because the NBA's new collective bargaining agreement added some teeth to penalties for exceeding the salary cap. Starting next season, teams over the tax threshold will pay a much steeper rate, and repeat offenders will pay dearly. Already, we're starting to see the fallout from that.

Oklahoma City couldn't afford three maximum-salary stars, so they had to unload James Harden in a trade with Houston. Memphis felt it had to dump Rudy Gay, who's still due $37 million over the next two seasons, which is what led to Wednesday's deal with Toronto and Detroit. Dumars was making his own pitch for Gay as far back as a month ago, by the way.

Teams such as Miami, Boston, Chicago, Brooklyn, New York and Golden State might face similar decisions soon. Meanwhile, teams like Detroit and Cleveland — a LeBron James reunion is possible, if you can believe it — stand to benefit.

"The flexibility right now in the NBA is a huge asset for any team," Dumars said. "The way things operate now, teams have to make moves for financial reasons. And you want to be in a position to benefit from that."

Dumars has the Pistons in position again. But they've been here before, and it hasn't always been to their benefit.

john.niyo@detroitnews.com

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2JlcvmyAO

vCash
    Never in a million years... But I would do it.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bg5kv2m

#****Broyles

vCash

Official Trade Ideas IV

I wouldn't give Monroe and knight for love. I don't like barea. Love would be a terrific option next to Drummond tho. A stretch 4 that also rebounds really well. I'm just also a huge Monroe fan. Take knight and barea out and id do it

AAP: Kim English

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Never in a million years... But I would do it.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bg5kv2m
    I wouldn't. Barera I don't like, Roy is out and we don't get full compliment of what he brings because of Dre's no low post game. Love does help but not what it would cost us.

vCash
    I'm surprise you guys wouldn't like it... If anything I think Minnesota would be kinda hesitant. Roy is basically a throw away(potentially retiring), and JJ is kind of a bad contract(Knight & Rubio would be nice). IDK, I would be jumping for joy if we pulled this off, Drummond & Love would probably be the best 4 & 5 combo in the NBA IMO.

#****Broyles

vCash
    I'd do it

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast