Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    I agree he's underrated and he's good, but it's not all about stats. There are intangibles etc. And he makes so many mistakes that he doesn't deserve many more minutes. He gets himself into foul trouble all the time. And to answer your question, Serge Ibaka, Nic Batum, maybe Pek, maybe Anderson.
    Because 2 fouls a game while playing 18 MPG is a lot. I said based off minutes, no one else can put those stats up. Karl is making a huge mistake starting Mozgov over McGee. I watch Nuggets games, one of my favorite teams. McGee doesn't deserve this "******" label that many put upon him.

    And I don't know what intangibles you are talking about. He barely gets enough minutes to prove himself.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,604
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Because 2 fouls a game while playing 18 MPG is a lot. I said based off minutes, no one else can put those stats up. Karl is making a huge mistake starting Mozgov over McGee. I watch Nuggets games, one of my favorite teams. McGee doesn't deserve this "******" label that many put upon him.

    And I don't know what intangibles you are talking about. He barely gets enough minutes to prove himself.
    It kind of is a lot.


    #wankfortiggins

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,247
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    McGee is probably the best in that list. Unfortunately he doesn't get enough touches. He can seriously be the best center in the NBA.
    Explain how he is probably better than Derrick Rose, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Love, & Brook Lopez

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Love isnt better than Lopez, talk to me when Love gets his team over .500. Like Lopez did who is leading his team to the playoffs.
    Most would rather have Love than Lopez, except you and maybe some other Nets homers. Nets have many more weapons to work with than MIN does. Don't act like you actually believe Lopez is better.
    Last edited by bklynny67; 02-01-2013 at 11:38 PM.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    C Florida
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    1500
    Miami should've had Rose the first pick or got Love with the 2nd.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,030
    vCash
    2166
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    McGee is probably the best in that list. Unfortunately he doesn't get enough touches. He can seriously be the best center in the NBA.
    only when he stops playing like the worst center in the league.



  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey We Go Hard
    Posts
    8,988
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Most would rather have Love than Lopez, except you and maybe some other Nets homers. Nets have many more weapons to work with than MIN does. Don't act like you actually believe Lopez is better.
    Why do you care so much, if you think Love is better thats fine. That is your opinion. Love is one of the biggest stat padders in the NBA. He rebounds better than Lopez. He isnt a better defender. Love is not a easy guy to root for either he keeps talking about leaving Minnesota.

    The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Why do you care so much, if you think Love is better thats fine. That is your opinion. Love is one of the biggest stat padders in the NBA. He rebounds better than Lopez. He isnt a better defender. Love is not a easy guy to root for either he keeps talking about leaving Minnesota.
    This is part of your argument of why Lopez is better? Sad.....

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    538
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Love isnt better than Lopez, talk to me when Love gets his team over .500. Like Lopez did who is leading his team to the playoffs.
    Stop it.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    417
    vCash
    1500
    After 4 years watching the performance of these players I come to the conclusion that 2008 NBA draft is the best draft since 2003 without any kind of doubt.

    There are players like Beasley, Mayo and D.J.Augustin who maybe shouldn't be selected as top 10. The worst of all top 10 selections was 8th (Joe Alexander). He souldn't be inside first round. The other three aforementioned players maybe would be included at 10-15 spots.

    So, we have four position to fill in top 10 as we have Rose, Westbrook, Love, Gallinari, Eric Gordon and Brook Lopez, all of which deserve to be included in top 10. Batum, Ibaka, Pekovic and Hibbert are the players who I would select as top 10. Actually I would put them at 6-10 position.

    Other players like McGee, Dragic, Asik, Jordan and Ryan Anderson should be included in top 20 selections. Ultimately, the 2008 NBA draft provided more than 20 high quality players. I will renumber them:

    1 Derrick Rose (1, if he is healthy)
    2 Michael Beasley (16)
    3 O.J. Mayo (11)
    4 Russell Westbrook (3)
    5 Kevin Love (2)
    6 Gallinari (7)
    7 Eric Gordon (5)
    8 Joe Alexander (2nd round)
    9 DJ. Augustin (27)
    10 Brook Lopez (4)
    11 Bayless (24)
    12 Jason Thompson (21)
    13 Brandon Rush (25)
    14 Anthony Randolph (28)
    15 Robin Lopez (20)
    16 Speights (23)
    17 Roy Hibbert (6)
    18 Javale McGee (12)
    19 JJ Hickson (26)
    21 Ryan Anderson (15)
    24 Serge Ibaka (9)
    25 Nicholas Batum (10)
    26 George Hill (18)
    27 Darrell Arthur (22)
    31 Nikola Pekovic (8)
    34 Mario Chalmers (19)
    35 DeAndre Jordan (13)
    36 Omer Asik (17)
    45 Goran Dragic (14)
    Last edited by monty77; 02-02-2013 at 07:13 AM.
    I'm NBA fan who write from Spain so... I'm sorry for my spelling mistakes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •