Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    But in the minor leagues he was projected to be a 25-30 HR hitter during his prime years in the majors leagues.....

It looks like the experts nailed it!
    I don't recall him having any minor league hype at all.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

ESPN Reporting CC Rehab Going Well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    I can't wait til Bob surfaces. I want the PSD Royalty Award after that.
    I want a trip on the boat.

And so, a new era begins.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Here comes you know who
    ?????

And so, a new era begins.....

vCash
    My apologies.

Lol! No need for apologies....me rikey very much
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    Lol! No need for apologies....me rikey very much
    He's a Wyld one!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    I no longer get joy nor anger out of these guys on juice. It's almost expected.

As everyone here knows, I think Bob is fkn great. I also think Arod is great.

If I had my way, I'd want them both to be our mashers for a long time.

But, in reality, Arod has fkd over his team and the writing is on the wall for Bob to be next.

Hope I'm wrong.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

I don't recall him having any minor league hype at all.
    He didn't have any minor league hype....he did fly under the radar. But once he came up and hit ppl did project him to be a 25-30 HR guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityofDreams View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up.

He didn't have any minor league hype....he did fly under the radar. But once he came up and hit ppl did project him to be a 25-30 HR guy
    Yeah, I don't recall ever hearing his name before he came up. And that was surprising because it was clear he was quite talented.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Yeah, I don't recall ever hearing his name before he came up. And that was surprising because it was clear he was quite talented.
    True but then we have to remember at the time the farm was kind of an after thought to many fans and the media. Truth be told many ppl thought he would be traded that season because the Yankees rarely used/trusted young players.

vCash
    Thought some of you might enjoy this article.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...k-ped-question
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Thought some of you might enjoy this article.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...k-ped-question
    How appropriate that Ray Lewis was the cover photo for the article. I honestly do not understand this country's and the media's unwavering praise for this guy. He's pretty scummy in my book.

Regardless, the article brings up good points and we need to learn from past mistakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    How appropriate that Ray Lewis was the cover photo for the article. I honestly do not understand this country's and the media's unwavering praise for this guy. He's pretty scummy in my book.

Regardless, the article brings up good points and we need to learn from past mistakes.
    I thought the best point was that many of these shows speculate about trades, signings, love affairs, money, etc but for some reason they never want to speculate on suspicious ped athletes.

It would be a great show if they just had 30 minutes a week on it. Pick a new guy to analyze each week and then round table it.

I'd watch that.

His nba points are also interesting. I mean, does anyone really think Lebron isn't jacked up? 6'9" 260 with zero body fat and is the fastest and strongest guy in the league. Hello?
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    I thought the best point was that many of these shows speculate about trades, signings, love affairs, money, etc but for some reason they never want to speculate on suspicious ped athletes.

It would be a great show if they just had 30 minutes a week on it. Pick a new guy to analyze each week and then round table it.

I'd watch that.

His nba points are also interesting. I mean, does anyone really think Lebron isn't jacked up? 6'9" 260 with zero body fat and is the fastest and strongest guy in the league. Hello?
    See but a round table might lead to a full blown accusation. If they pick a guy and then reporters start looking into his life that could lead to some problems.

There have been rumors about Lebron and Wade. They even show how much his face has changed over the yrs.

13. 02-02-2013, 04:08 PM
    Reason
    Not Needed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post

+1

Never liked the guy, he was a punk even before the whole murder thing, people always talked about how bad he was. And now, he is so full of ****. The whole pastor thing, and the crying, and the "me, me, me, its all about me" crap. Honestly, it's pathetic. I hate the Niners, but I am rooting for them just so he doesn't go out a winner...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    +1

Never liked the guy, he was a punk even before the whole murder thing, people always talked about how bad he was. And now, he is so full of ****. The whole pastor thing, and the crying, and the "me, me, me, its all about me" crap. Honestly, it's pathetic. I hate the Niners, but I am rooting for them just so he doesn't go out a winner...
    Couldn't agree more with what you said. I go to school in Baltimore and their love affair with him is pretty sickening given how fake of a person he is.

vCash

I'd watch that.

I dunno, lbj hasn;t really changed since he was 17. I honestly believe he's just one of those once in a lifetime athletes.
    THE GOAT

Until a player reaches these PA numbers, lets not talk about how good they are.

The Following PA's are when sample size stabilizes

50 PA: Swing %
    100 PA: Contact Rate
    150 PA: Strikeout Rate, Line Drive Rate, Pitches/PA
    200 PA: Walk Rate, Groundball Rate, GB/FB
    250 PA: Flyball Rate
    300 PA: Home Run Rate, HR/FB
    500 PA: OBP, SLG, OPS, 1B Rate, Popup Rate
    550 PA: ISO

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast