Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    I see the jest but yeeeaaah that's not toooo funny...
    Yea it was worth a shot, but I'd never wish any ill will like that on anyone. I'll chalk it up to a loss.

vCash
    i guess when it rains, it pours. no. scratch that. when it rains here, it ****ing monsoons. wtf man.

wish i him a successful and hopefully speedy recovery.

vCash
    As much as I like Sully, this is why he was taken where he was taken in the draft. It's only going to get worse. That's why I suggested them moving him to Toronto in a deal for Gasol. Funny thing is everybody on this forum acted like I was crazy. This is where I say told you so right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingstonHawke View Post
    As much as I like Sully, this is why he was taken where he was taken in the draft. It's only going to get worse.
    Are you

a) a time traveler?
    b) a surgeon?
    c) a time traveling surgeon?

No? Then chances are you have no clue what his recovery will be like

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingstonHawke View Post
    As much as I like Sully, this is why he was taken where he was taken in the draft. It's only going to get worse. That's why I suggested them moving him to Toronto in a deal for Gasol. Funny thing is everybody on this forum acted like I was crazy. This is where I say told you so right?
    Well, he was supposedly having the back issues for 10 days prior to this. That's when a lot of trade talks heated up, so Ainge was not going to send a player with a known injury situation anywhere. Remember, January 15th was when teams even started to put together deals, so it was right after that we became aware of back issues with Sully. I doubt Ainge is going to stab a team in the back, and deal Sully knowing he had this pain.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kucka View Post
    I do love me some Wilcox. But I always felt like he played his best when he was out there with Rondo.
    yeah...but Wilcox will prosper in any up tempo system. We're getting out and running a lot with Bradley and Lee. Wilcox should fit in nicely

vCash
    The Celtics clearly stated this could happen someday, just happened sooner than later. Hopefully the surgery will fix the problem. If they had to draft all over again, I still feel they would draft him again. Many draft picks don't pan out, but if his back heals, he is the real deal. The one bright spot is that he was often mentioned as trade bait, which I was very against. Looks like that won't happen ant time soon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234