Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lakers @ Wolves

vCash
    Very entertaining game, but still that bad taste in the mouth following the loss. Can someone please tell me why Chris Johnson didn't get minutes last game? He reminds me of what I thought we'd be getting with Ryan Hollins.

Shved is an absolute baller. Rubio is looking more-and-more like himself. And D-Dub is coming around as an NBA player.

vCash
    Well, this is depressing.

vCash
    sota4ever. How on earth can you like Kobe or the Fakers? Seriously?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    for a "feel" coach he sure likes to play bad lineups in the 4th....

vCash
    Love me some Chris Johnson, absolutely killed it. So much prefer to see him come in as a back up C than Steims/Lou.

I thought we were pretty harsh done by down the stretch, but I loved the comeback anyway. Was great to see.

I think the time has come to get rid of luke. He's non-existent on defence and has lost more than a step on offence. I think I can only hand one of Luke/JJ, they just create to big of a hole on the defensive end.

The only thing that really pissed me off was I think in the third when they got 3 or 4 offensive rebounds in a row on that play (where Jamison finished). They just gave up cos they thought LA would hit the lay up, but if they had have kept going they had 3 or 4 chances to rebound the ball back. Apart from that, pretty happy with the game looking at our active list.

vCash
    meh the only guy off the inactive list you can complain about being out is Bud... LAL didnt have D12 so dont use love. Roy was on the inactive list the moment he signed.

vCash
    im sad that a line up of Rubio Shevd AK Ddub Pek is NEVER USED!

vCash
    Good game fellas, nice rally. I thought we'd choke this away like we did in Phoenix. You guys are so banged up, next year you guys will kill it though. Shved is sick. Such a good player.

Anyways good game again.

Hawkeye always a pleasure my man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    sota4ever. How on earth can you like Kobe or the Fakers? Seriously?
    Mostly a kobe fan. Can't explain it just always have been a fan of him and the way he plays. Once Kobe retires I will stop caring about the Lakers unless somehow Rose goes there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    im sad that a line up of Rubio Shevd AK Ddub Pek is NEVER USED!
    At least Rubio and Shved played together a bit. That was nice to see. Rubio yesterday was very good and it was one of those nights for Shved as well. He is always confident but when he hit the shots he is dangerous as hell.
    It's weird because we lost and they scored heavy but I liked what I was seeing. And I am not one for morale victories. I am fed up with them. But something was different last night. And come on guys when you are up against a top team (despite what current standings) which was red red red hot to start the game what can you do?
    Last edited by silverson; 02-02-2013 at 04:24 PM.

United we Run

vCash
    ya silverson... there is a bright side

Ddub 15pts 9reb
    Rubio 9pts 7ast 4reb 2st
    Shved 18pts 6ast 4reb

if those guys get those kind of #s the rest of the year and get the chance to Develop... this season isnt a total loss.
    they along with Pek & Love are a solid core could be a great starting 5 next year if things play out perfect.

once again i think we should KEEP the Roster. think of it healthy

AK the 6th man

1st ///// 2nd
    Rubio ///// JJ
    Shved ///// (SOLVE THIS) or Bud
    Ddub ///// AK
    Love ///// Dante/Ddub
    Pek ///// (Solve this) or Dante

makes me sad about this year cause this year could have been next year if you know what i mean.
    Last edited by ZamboniCub; 02-02-2013 at 02:05 PM.

vCash
    I know exactly what you mean... And I agree we must keep the team together.

United we Run

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234