Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    he'd rather win MVP and FMVP this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    He's still the most hated player in the NBA. Who else is hated more tell me
    Kris Humphries according to Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/tomvanri...liked-players/

Of course, the article is a bit over a year old and was closer to both The Decision and the Humphries/Kardashian divorce, so it could be different now. Kobe (3rd most hated according to Forbes) may very well have surpassed them considering the hate for Lebron has died down with the championship and there's no reason to care about Humphries.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    ^ that's last year. I don't think anyone remembers kris is alive

vCash
    To do it now would be pretty lame. Most of the great dunkers did it when they were still coming up in the league. It he was going to do it, it should've been years ago particularly when he "tentatively" said he was going to do it and then flaked but that ship has sailed

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    It would be fun to watch but who really cares?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    He's still the most hated player in the NBA. Who else is hated more tell me
    this post is a joke, he is a class act. who in the NBA isn't friends with lebron? besides overactive competitors like KG and kobe

he never is the first to talk trash, only to defend his team or himself, and frequently shows compation to other players, like his tweet to rondo.

anybody who hates lebron who isn't a hardcore cavs fan is a HATER

i honestly think lebron is more liked in the league than kobe, basing that off the same facts you're basing your assumption off of
    @mvbisecco
    follow me on twitter and i'll follow you
    SMOKE WEED ERR DAY

vCash
    cause he wont win it and he knows that.

vCash
    Is it REALLY going to be worth an injury? Plus his dunks aren't flashy, they're usually just overpowering slams that look like they could kill a man. He has hops, speed and the power but if you wanna see a real dunk contest, look no further than James White.

vCash
    injuries, thats the issue
    look at vc, t-mac, steve francis, desmond mason, amare stoudemire, etc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    Because the dunk contest is played out. It's boring now anyways....all they do is use stupid props.

Why would Lebron risk an injury just to participate in some boring dunk contest? That's why most of the participants are bench players....or certainly not star players at least.

Back when stars like bryant, jordan, vince carter, steve francis, etc did it, stuff still hadn't been invented yet. The dunk contest was actually still relevant and entertaining....so don't respond by saying "but kobe did it ten years ago"
    Kobe did it 16 years ago

vCash
    i think LeBron could win it, with a free throw line dunk. but he refuses so oh well. lame as hell

James White is the guy i wanna see. see if he still has it

vCash
    Because he is like Shannon Brown. Very athletic and trow down some powerful dunks and can climb the tallest guy but lack style and flair. Their dunks are all the same. He know he wont be creative enough.

vCash
    There's no point in risking his health for a dunk contest because the fans want to see him do it. Albeit no one has ever been seriously injured in a dunk contest before, it still is possible. *See Tony Allen rupturing his ACL dunking the ball after the whistle. It's not beneficial to him to do it. Some players enter the league setting personal goals aspiring to win certain trophies and that's why they enter the contest. Other players in the past have entered the contest as a way to elevate themselves in the NBA as a household name. In this day an age where everything is immediately posted on the internet and social media people are quick to criticize someone instead of just watching the contest as just pure entertainment. There is no incentive for Le'bron to do the contest. He's a max player with a championship. If he wants to then so be it, if he doesn't just enjoy who is in it.

vCash
    Why should he?
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    He would win its a popularity contest with the fans
    3 time sim league Champion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast