Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Why won't LeBron do the dunk contest?

He did the tv special, why not the dunk contest?
    "Mcgrady goes up for the shottttt, annnd he misses"-Bill Worrell

"Watch out, that poster will be comin out soon"-Bill Worrell when Andre Igoudala dunked on Yao

vCash
    TV special raised nearly $4,000,000 for his charity of choice. Why you hating on this man when he is supporting the youth by risking his reputation? Dunk contest is garbage money for LeBron. He said he will do it for $1,000,000. Maybe we can get an all star dunk show instead of no name acts.

vCash
    he's stupid to not do it for free. to get fans back from what he did on national television on "the decision"

vCash
    If someone isn't a fan because he won't do the dunk contest, that's pathetic lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    he's stupid to not do it for free. to get fans back from what he did on national television on "the decision"
    To get fans back? He has one of the biggest fan base in the NBA. Only Kobe riders hate on him, and Cleveland.

vCash
    i'm still a fan even if he refuses, but it's lame that he never got in the dunk contest. i think it's because he doesn't wanna risk losing, cause people give him such a hard time about everything. it's really lame asking for a million bucks to do it. kinda insults all the other great dunkers before him in a way (like he's worth a million to do it, & those suckers did it free)

vCash
    I think he's afraid of not being able to live up to the hype. People will be expecting a show and he's afraid he can't give it. Kinda of like Shannon Brown a couple years back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    TV special raised nearly $4,000,000 for his charity of choice. Why you hating on this man when he is supporting the youth by risking his reputation? Dunk contest is garbage money for LeBron. He said he will do it for $1,000,000. Maybe we can get an all star dunk show instead of no name acts.
    How does supporting the youth risk his reputation? And if he was so noble why wouldn't he do the Dunk Contest and donate the money if he won.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    How does supporting the youth risk his reputation? And if he was so noble why wouldn't he do the Dunk Contest and donate the money if he won.
    He risked his reputation because now everyone thinks he did it to embarrass Cleveland. Holy hell, how dumb can you get. Just stop posting. Because the dunk contest is just $50,000. Just because he's generous, doesn't mean he has to clean toilets and such to help.

vCash
    I wish he'd do it, but it's his choice. He has no obligation.

It's not fear; I don't he cares if he were to win or lose...it's a silly exhibition event. I've never heard of anyone getting criticized for losing a dunk contest/3 point contest.

Whatever. It shouldn't be as big of a deal as it is.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Because the dunk contest is played out. It's boring now anyways....all they do is use stupid props.

Why would Lebron risk an injury just to participate in some boring dunk contest? That's why most of the participants are bench players....or certainly not star players at least.

Back when stars like bryant, jordan, vince carter, steve francis, etc did it, stuff still hadn't been invented yet. The dunk contest was actually still relevant and entertaining....so don't respond by saying "but kobe did it ten years ago"

vCash
    Maybe it's because he's not as creative a dunker as the other guys who would be in the contest? Who would want to compete in a contest knowing they'd lose going in?

Won't gain much either if he does?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    Because the dunk contest is played out. It's boring now anyways....all they do is use stupid props.

Why would Lebron risk an injury just to participate in some boring dunk contest? That's why most of the participants are bench players....or certainly not star players at least.

Back when stars like bryant, jordan, vince carter, steve francis, etc did it, stuff still hadn't been invented yet. The dunk contest was actually still relevant and entertaining....so don't respond by saying "but kobe did it ten years ago"
    They are only saying Kobe did it ten years ago because they don't realize Kobe was still a noobie back then who was making a name for himself.. Poor fans, they are so closed minded to realize the facts and interpret them into a situation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    To get fans back? He has one of the biggest fan base in the NBA. Only Kobe riders hate on him, and Cleveland.
    He's still the most hated player in the NBA. Who else is hated more tell me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    He's still the most hated player in the NBA. Who else is hated more tell me
    Him being one of the most hated player won't change because there are always going to be haters. People will hate on him for any little thing. Look at Reggie.. Hating on him because it was a lockout season? I mean c'mon. Same with Kobe, he has a huge load of haters but one of the biggest fanbase.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast