vCash

Gm 46: Celtics (22-23) vs. Magic (14-31) 2/1 - 7:30pm

....-vs.-....

Date: Friday, February 1st, 2013
    Time: 7:30 PM
    TV: CSNNE

PROJECTED STARTING LINEUPS:

Avery Bradley - Courtney Lee - Paul Pierce - Brandon Bass - Kevin Garnett

Jameer Nelson - JJ Redick - Maurice Harkless - Hedo Turkoglu - Nikola Vucevic

Key Matchup

GARNETT v. VUCEVIC

vCash
    Boston Globe Celtics‏@GlobeCeltics

Blog: Celtics' Melo active for first time this season http://b.globe.com/WZ3vUk #celtics

Compliments to BleedingGreen9
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Unless Collins or Wilcox can't play, I doubt he sees any floor time, as he's nursing a quad injury.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    With Sullinger now out for the season, they may have to force feed Melo from here on out. It's going to be tricky with little cap room. DAnny has his work cut out for him now.

EDIT:

Celtics Town‏@CelticsTown

RT @Murf56: Fab Melo active tonight. According to Ainge, will be kept up for the time being.

Scott Souza‏@scott_souza

#Celtics president Danny Ainge: Fab Melo active tonight, but still may be up, down from NBDL. Want him to play, still not sure he will here.
    Last edited by Opalmerr; 02-01-2013 at 06:17 PM.
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    IMO if Melo plays it won't be because of Doc it will be because of DA...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    This game sounds like a boxing match right now with all the bricks being thrown... I like that AB is taking shots...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    Totally different style of basketball going on for the C's right now... It's a "by committee" right now... I'm enjoying the flow and the team ball going on...

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    ugh missing the game again stuck on this stupid shift at work till march thank god for gamecast

vCash
    Green should be looking for his shot every time he touches the ball...

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    Wilcox should definitely get a lot more playing time

vCash
    Redick is damn good.

vCash
    How about some Melo Doc...??? The crowd will welcome him...

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Green should be looking for his shot every time he touches the ball...
    That's the one thing holding him back. He needs to be aggressive / selfish looking for scoring opportunites.

Product of Georgetown environment or just not recognizing how good he really is?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Opalmerr View Post
    That's the one thing holding him back. He needs to be aggressive / selfish looking for scoring opportunites.

Product of Georgetown environment or just not recognizing how good he really is?
    Or could simply be his style of play... If he produces at the level he's at now, gets his ppg up a smidge but at the same time shows no desire to be the man I say ship him off during the draft... The C's eventually have to find a young star... Maybe he could fetch a lottery pick...???

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Or could simply be his style of play... If he produces at the level he's at now, gets his ppg up a smidge but at the same time shows no desire to be the man I say ship him off during the draft... The C's eventually have to find a young star... Maybe he could fetch a lottery pick...???
    Sooooooo much talent there.

On both sides of the ball too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast