Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Melo looked lost out there. Keep with it young fella.

vCash
    melo looked exausted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Better. Without. Rondo.
    in regular season maybe

vCash
    back to 500 woohoo

vCash
    Or maybe he just isn't good.

The coaches see him in practice every day...you dont.

He just got abused multiple possessions in a row by O'Quinn.
    Can't read too much into it. He is a very raw player still and needs to get his confidence up, much like Green had too early in the season. Potential is there tho.

vCash
    Better. without. Sullinger.

Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash

The coaches see him in practice every day...you dont.
    Yeah you're so right, what was I thinking...??? I'm just a poster on a fan forum...

He just got abused multiple possessions in a row by O'Quinn.
    Once again, what the hell was I thinking...??? He got abused by a guy who has played in 25 games and logged a measly 130minutes this season... I'm sure Fab should have dominated him in every aspect of the game in all of his 120 seconds of his NBA debut...

Maybe a mod should review my previous post and delete it based on absurdity...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    It was the Magic.

Still, a good win.

Pierce played 28:46
    KG played 22:42

If (and it is a big IF) that can be the blueprint for next season, then the C's should keep them around.

Six guys in double figures with all between 12 - 17 points. Jeff Green your leading scorer. Love the balance but there needs to be a go-to guy... or two. The hope must be that someone like Green or Lee is emerging and / or that Terry is re-emerging. And of course, Barbosa... guys got a lot of creativity with his scoring opportunities. Fun to watch.

Five guys with between 4 - 7 assists with Pierce as your leader.

DAnny says he will have 13 rostered by the trade deadline and 15 after that.

Need a rebounder. Just no getting around that.

I had thought a second dependable scorer was the primary need. I think DAnny is right to ride this out until teh trade deadline. Green and Lee are both coming on.

Green was 8-14 for 17 points with 4 rebounds and 4 assists tonight.
    Lee was 6 - 13, including 2-4 from beyond the arc for 14 points with 5 rebounds and 5 assists tonight.

Two pretty solid games and reflective of their recent play. I think they are only going to get better as the season progresses.

But again, it was the Magic. Tougher test coming up and let's reserve a portion of judgement for now. Clippers up next and they will pose a bit different test.

Good win though!
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Let me apologize to Doc for criticizing him about Melo's lack of seconds in his first NBA game:

Doc,

You made a terrible decision drafting Melo... He's never gonna amount to anything and to waste 120 seconds on him is absolutely shameful... Jason Collins needs every second he can get, better yet KG needs to play more so he can be spent towards the end of the season... You and DA should be on the phone calling FA center's instead of coaching and evaluating because this Melo kid is absolutely horrible... Thank god you kept him off the floor until the final 2 minutes because we (sorry I'm just a fan)may have lost this really important game...

Yours Truly,

Poster Fan...

I like criticism but lets not forget how touchy we got and deleted many back and forth posts... Unfortunately you have that power and I don't... I've been diplomatic this season and have no problem giving props when there due but sometimes certain comments are unnecessary...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    RE: Fab Melo

Good to see him get on the court. Two and a half minutes, that's fine for his first time. I'd like to see him get the 3-5 minutes in a couple of more games before he returns to Maine. But he does need to go back to Maine where he can play 30+ minutes a game for awhile before returning to Boston for another check on his development.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Let me apologize to Doc for criticizing him about Melo's lack of seconds in his first NBA game:

Doc,

You made a terrible decision drafting Melo... He's never gonna amount to anything and to waste 120 seconds on him is absolutely shameful... Jason Collins needs every second he can get, better yet KG needs to play more so he can be spent towards the end of the season... You and DA should be on the phone calling FA center's instead of coaching and evaluating because this Melo kid is absolutely horrible... Thank god you kept him off the floor until the final 2 minutes because we (sorry I'm just a fan)may have lost this really important game...

Yours Truly,

Poster Fan...

I like criticism but lets not forget how touchy we got and deleted many back and forth posts... Unfortunately you have that power and I don't... I've been diplomatic this season and have no problem giving props when there due but sometimes certain comments are unnecessary...
    I haven't deleted a post in this forum in over a year.

Good try.

I dont really care what anyone's opinion is on this site on Melo. It's blatantly obvious that he isn't ready to contribute. We have a lack of big men right now. If Melo was decent enough at all, he would be getting minutes right now.

He isn't.

vCash
    Melo will be in the D-League for the rest of the year once we fill out the roster so right now he's gonna get those 3-5 minutes in blowouts, not that difficult to comprehend.

vCash
    Pretty much.

He's isn't an NBA player right now. If he was, he would be playing.

vCash
    He looked several steps behind, but don't forget, he's 7 feet tall and was sitting on the bench for over 2 hours, then barely had 2 minutes to get up, stretch, and get in the game. With normal warmups, I'm sure he would have fared better and been a little quicker out there.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Two and a half non-meaningful minutes at the end of a lopsided game when no one on either team is sticking with offensive or defensive systems of play. Yeah, that's would be an excellent time to evaluate his progress. It was an excellent time for him to get his feet wet, shed a few jitters. Until he receives 3 minutes with the game still on the line and playing along side KG (as Doc suggested he should) I will withhold judgement as to how far he has progressed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123