Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

A message for Raps

It seems to me you have been offered yet another title shot for losing. I think it's unfair, and if you want my title so bad I think we should up the anti a bit. If you win, you get the Chaos Championship. But if I win, I not only retain my title, but you leave the company. And I can finally retire you for good...
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    Squibble Squabble

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    He gets a rematch because he was a champ and never got a rematch for the Chaos title. He has no reason to accept your stip.

vCash
    Another Gay Fail by Gay Factor lol.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The X View Post
    It seems to me you have been offered yet another title shot for losing. I think it's unfair, and if you want my title so bad I think we should up the anti a bit. If you win, you get the Chaos Championship. But if I win, I not only retain my title, but you leave the company. And I can finally retire you for good...
    Just think...After you beat him again he will never get another rematch...He is done. Raps proved exactly what I have stated from the beginning....when he is not handed things he cant win.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    DMac is right. What about if I win, you become my sidekick and you don't get a rematch clause but if I lose, I quit?

vCash
    You're about to lose 3 title matches in a row and you question what you would get in return for winning? You would get a career back and be relevant again. Right now everyone views you as the kiss *** of this company, dmac gives you everything you want. If you were to accept my offer, maybe those views would change. People might start seeing you as a champion again.
    Squibble Squabble

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I don't give him everything he wants. The fact is this is the only time he even asked me for anything. The reason he got a title shot last month is because he never got a rematch when he lost the title before we shut down. And he is getting a rematch for the Chaos title because he never got a rematch for that title either when he lost it. I never gave him anything he wasn't entitled to.

vCash
    either way, if he loses this title match against me he'll be irrelevant. As MTM pointed out, his career will be over even if he doesn't accept this offer. At least have some courage and acknowledge what I said, it's what a true champion would do.
    Squibble Squabble

vCash
    I want a Chao title rematch, and then a PWW shot and I will unify the titles

The Future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I don't give him everything he wants. The fact is this is the only time he even asked me for anything. The reason he got a title shot last month is because he never got a rematch when he lost the title before we shut down. And he is getting a rematch for the Chaos title because he never got a rematch for that title either when he lost it. I never gave him anything he wasn't entitled to.
    Agreed.

Raps deserves this shot...and I predict he wins.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation