Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Bulls (28-17) @ Nets (27-19)

PG K. Hinrich 7.0 D. Williams 17.0
    SG R. Hamilton 11.4 J. Johnson 17.1
    SF L. Deng 17.1 G. Wallace 9.0
    PF C. Boozer 15.8 R. Evans 3.2
    C J. Noah 12.1 B. Lopez 18.6

We are 0-3 in the last game threads I posted so hopefully this one is gonna buck the trend. I'm thinking this will be a win, after the shock the Nets had with another Heat blowout. They are gonna take it out on the Bulls. That being said the Nets are a boring team to watch over 48 minutes. Many times I'm hoping for a blowout win/loss so that we can see more of Taylor, Toko, and Mirza.

PS Mikhail is in town again. Another loss will probably lead to some changes either in the rotation or in the roster.

PS2 Carlos Boozer is day to day.
    Last edited by iceteawithlemon; 02-01-2013 at 12:35 PM.

vCash
    GAME TIME
    The scheduled start time for tonight's game is 7:30pm. Doors will open at 6:00pm.

Get to tonight’s game early! Barclays Center - home of the Brooklyn Nets is only 12,660 guests away from 1 million. The millionth guest will receive two tickets to every Barclays Center event in 2013. Will it be you?

As you leave tonight’s game, be sure to tune in to the Budweiser Postgame Radio Show and tweet your questions to #netspostgame for a chance to have them read on air during tonight’s postgame broadcast.

Also check out the 40/40 CLUB & Restaurant by American Express for all your post game action. The 40/40 CLUB & Restaurant by American Express is open to ticketed guests for one hour after every Brooklyn Nets home game.

Props to MJ BULLS!

vCash
    noah, hinrich, and boozer aren't playing.

vCash
    I like this giving it to evans early we need Evans and Wallace to be established as scorers to help everyone else

vCash
    i never seen lopez look so quick on his feet that spin move was smooth even tho it didnt work

vCash
    What does Mirza have to do to get PT?
    Dolphins Mock Draft:
    1: Zach Martin
    2: Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    3: Shayne Skov
    4: Seantrel Henderson/Dakota Dozier
    5: Tre Boston
    6: Marion Grice
    7: Beau Allen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    What does Mirza have to do to get PT?
    I am so pissed with the rotation that I can't watch this team anymore. In a playoff series, Brook is the only one we can count on to put up good numbers every night. What has Evans done to keep Tele from taking half his minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    noah, hinrich, and boozer aren't playing.
    It is a joke that we are not blowing them out.

vCash
    ^Bad coaching, bad team chemistry, bad rotations. I expect big things to happen this offseason. New coach, big trades probably featuring one of the "big" four plus Hump, and therefore new rotations. Losing to this Bulls team would've been the loss of the year, even after all those 20+ pts blowouts we suffered.

vCash
    Well I'm not quite as pessimistic about the results of the game. The Bulls whacked the Hawks pretty good tonight on the road on a back to back. So the fact they pushed the Nets last night is no suprise. I'll admit I was disappointed the Nets didn't win by double digits but sometimes you gotta say "It's a win and I'll take it." and just move on.

vCash
    Well lookee here. The Nets won and you made the game thread Ice. So mebbe you aren't t reason they lst 3 in a row. BTW...Thank you for making the threads.

Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    PG K. Hinrich 7.0 D. Williams 17.0
    SG R. Hamilton 11.4 J. Johnson 17.1
    SF L. Deng 17.1 G. Wallace 9.0
    PF C. Boozer 15.8 R. Evans 3.2
    C J. Noah 12.1 B. Lopez 18.6

We are 0-3 in the last game threads I posted so hopefully this one is gonna buck the trend. I'm thinking this will be a win, after the shock the Nets had with another Heat blowout. They are gonna take it out on the Bulls. That being said the Nets are a boring team to watch over 48 minutes. Many times I'm hoping for a blowout win/loss so that we can see more of Taylor, Toko, and Mirza.

PS Mikhail is in town again. Another loss will probably lead to some changes either in the rotation or in the roster.

PS2 Carlos Boozer is day to day.

vCash
    Haha it was just some lousy coincidence then. A Chicago loss though would have me believing in a jinx. No thanks for the game threads I make them to get into game mood sometimes, just post the stats from espn. Last year people made much better threads with pictures and all.

PS Yes the Bulls beat the Hawks on the road yesterday with the same lineup. That Thibodeau is one hell of a coach.
    Last edited by iceteawithlemon; 02-03-2013 at 07:07 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkib View Post
    It is a joke that we are not blowing them out.
    The Bulls are good because of their system not much to do with their individual guys. Not having Noah is huge for them tho but Boozer and Hinrich aren't big losses.