Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Aron Baynes assigned to Toros

San Antonio Spurs ‏@spurs
    The Spurs have assigned @aronbaynes to the @austintoros. http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/130201_baynes_toros
    Spurs have to carry a 13 man roster, so along with Joseph there needs to be someone else. Unless they make a move to free up a spot, but that's what it is now.

vCash
    Not surprising. He needs continued game time and there really wasn't anyone one else eligible except decolo. I am surprised he got the pt that he did. I did like what i saw. Not a superstar but will be a solid bench addition next year.

vCash
    He got hurt last night
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

vCash
    Sounds about right! Just when he could have gotten so more time up here, he goes and does a thing like that. Any news on his injury.

vCash
    No news on his injury, but I don't think it was anything serious. He's been recalled back to the Spurs, so looks like he'll be on the RRT probably since Timmy misses a couple games.

The San Antonio Spurs today announced that they have recalled center Aron Baynes from the Austin Toros of the NBA Development League.

Baynes appeared in two games for the Toros after being assigned to Austin on Feb. 1. He averaged 18.0 points and 9.0 rebounds in 27.5 minutes in his first D-League assignment
    http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/130204_baynes