Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Yeah the team needs an upgrade at the 4, Amir is not the answer so BC is most likely trying to find someone. The question is who?
    Bargs+Dero+Kleiza for Smith and Harris. We get our 4 plus Lowry's backup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzo400 View Post
    It really sucks that we will only get to see the full potential of this team next year. We are too far into the year to make the playoffs or really ***** how well the players will click together in the long term.
    I think BC has changed his view on the key to winning a championship lol. I think the team still has a shot, not a very good one but if they can out a winning streak together, things can get interesting again.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Oh believe me I agree. And the onus isn't just on him to make this work. The onus is mainly on BC to get another PF and move DD to open up a spot for Ross in a much more complementary rotation. If that happens I think this has a lot more potential.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a6rl2tc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akesh99 View Post
    Bargs+Dero+Kleiza for Smith and Harris. We get our 4 plus Lowry's backup.
    I'm not a big fan of Smith but wouldn't mind him at all if BC can get him here.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    RaptorsMR ‏@RaptorsMR
    Bryan Colangelo tells media everything is on track at the moment for Rudy to be in uniform tonight. #Raptors

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Oh believe me I agree. And the onus isn't just on him to make this work. The onus is mainly on BC to get another PF and move DD to open up a spot for Ross in a much more complementary rotation. If that happens I think this has a lot more potential.
    I don't see many teams taking on 40 mill in salary for a sg who can't dribble, shoot 3s, or play D.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    Maybe because everyone knows he's starting on Sunday.
    Holly MacKenzie @stackmackIf all physicals get taken care of, there is a chance that Rudy could play tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Great news, we need him to have any shot of winning tonight.

vCash
    That's good.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I think BC has changed his view on the key to winning a championship lol. I think the team still has a shot, not a very good one but if they can out a winning streak together, things can get interesting again.
    We are 14 games under .500 and 46 games into the season. I know Rondo is out with an injury but I still highly doubt Celtics are going to be below the .500 mark. That means we would have to win our series with them this year and go 25-11 to be .500. Celtics could still be a couple of games over.

There is just no way we will make playoffs this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    oh god i hope so. Dont let us down BC!! we also have to keep in mind that not only does Rudy have to get his stuff done but (unless im sorely mistaken) so does Calderon, Daye, Ed Davis and Tayshaun in order for any one of them to suit up

vCash
    That is actually a pretty good trade. But we would have to resign Jefferson and he's probably going to want too much.

Added- Damn you! Now i'm going to be daydreaming about this scenario.
    Last edited by kenzo400; 02-01-2013 at 01:22 PM.

vCash
    HELP! Just got an offer for tix- section 113 row 3 for $100 each. Should I pull the trigger?? You guys think Rudy will suit up?

vCash
    We are 14 games under .500 and 46 games into the season. I know Rondo is out with an injury but I still highly doubt Celtics are going to be below the .500 mark. That means we would have to win our series with them this year and go 25-11 to be .500. Celtics could still be a couple of games over.

There is just no way we will make playoffs this year.
    I hear ya, I'm being very optimistic.

vCash
    That is actually a pretty good trade. But we would have to resign Jefferson and he's probably going to want too much.

Added- Damn you! Now i'm going to be daydreaming about this scenario.
    well apparently Raptors are going to be spending $$ this offseason why not start off there?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast