Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Nobody asked if he's playing tonight
    Maybe because everyone knows he's starting on Sunday.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I doubt Demar is being moved. I just don't see BC doing that.
    I don't dislike DD but when they picked Ross I instantly hoped they'd get what they could for DD. I like Ross' skillset beside Rudy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    I don't know about threat but it'd be a playoff team.
    If that team stays together that's a contending team. The whole starting lineup are fringe All-stars with the potential of Ross, Val & Gay turning into superstars.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Oh believe me I agree. And the onus isn't just on him to make this work. The onus is mainly on BC to get another PF and move DD to open up a spot for Ross in a much more complementary rotation. If that happens I think this has a lot more potential.
    Sounds like a good plan.

vCash
    Well, he wins on personality. The guy knows how to make a good impression.
    +1 he def has come here with the right attitude.

Off topic but I was just thinking ...Gay is some one who can def keep Lowry in line if he starts to get trigger happy again ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    Maybe because everyone knows he's starting on Sunday.
    There's been speculation all morning he might play tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I doubt Demar is being moved. I just don't see BC doing that.
    Doubt so as well, but DeMar and Bargs being shipped out for an upgrade at the 4 is the next logical move.

vCash
    Oh believe me I agree. And the onus isn't just on him to make this work. The onus is mainly on BC to get another PF and move DD to open up a spot for Ross in a much more complementary rotation. If that happens I think this has a lot more potential.
    Am I the only one that feels that moving Demar makes a lot more sense than moving Andrea? I know all the problems we have had with Andrea, but now that it's been established he is definitely not our franchise player, he could still help us. If he can just hit his shots and spread the floor like he's been doing for the majority of his career, this could work out really well. Especially considering Rudy is an above average rebounder for a starting SF, and Andreas deficiencies in that department shouldn't hurt us as much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    +1 he def has come here with the right attitude.

Off topic but I was just thinking ...Gay is some one who can def keep Lowry in line if he starts to get trigger happy again ..
    Good point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzo400 View Post
    Am I the only one that feels that moving Demar makes a lot more sense than moving Andrea? I know all the problems we have had with Andrea, but now that it's been established he is definitely not our franchise player, he could still help us. If he can just hit his shots and spread the floor like he's been doing for the majority of his career, this could work out really well. Especially considering Rudy is an above average rebounder for a starting SF, and Andreas deficiencies in that department shouldn't hurt us as much.
    You're right, as a third option or as a 6th man, Bargs could find a niche for himself. He just doesn't have the fire to be a leader.

vCash
    derozan for some one like milsap maybe ?

vCash
    I don't dislike DD but when they picked Ross I instantly hoped they'd get what they could for DD. I like Ross' skillset beside Rudy.
    I'm with you, maybe BC will surprise us because right now Ross does not make a lot of sense for the future if Demar is going to be here long-term.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    This is killing me I dunno if I should start him in my league tonight ..so confused

vCash
    It really sucks that we will only get to see the full potential of this team next year. We are too far into the year to make the playoffs or really ***** how well the players will click together in the long term.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    Doubt so as well, but DeMar and Bargs being shipped out for an upgrade at the 4 is the next logical move.
    Yeah the team needs an upgrade at the 4, Amir is not the answer so BC is most likely trying to find someone. The question is who?
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast