Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    makes me wonder

was Gay ever a me first type of player? when they got zach, marc gasol, oj mayo, i don't recall Rudy ever getting upset for not being "that guy"

that's always a plus in my books because it shows maturity, which many of these athletes seem to lack
    That's definitely a plus with this guy. He has been known for being classy.

vCash
    wonder if bargnani ross and some picks might get it done for cousins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafswin2011 View Post
    **** that, we should bring in Jefferson. He's better on offense and doesn't bring the drama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leafswin2011 View Post
    Oh dear... Dealing Ross really scares me because we don't know what his ceiling is yet... I'm really scared if he was included in talks and what we get back better make my jaw hit the ground!

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzo400 View Post
    **** that, we should bring in Jefferson. He's better on offense and doesn't bring the drama.
    Agreed!

...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    That's definitely a plus with this guy. He has been known for being classy.
    It's hard to get enough classy players but now a days they are harder and harder to come by.

vCash
    Aside from Lowry Colangelo has done a great job in bringing in guys with the right mentality.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzo400 View Post
    But he does carry one of the highest salaries in the NBA

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    But he does carry one of the highest salaries in the NBA
    15 mil, give away Bargs and Derozan and we still save money. Like someone suggested a couple of pages back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    Talk is cheap.
    agreed. I watched about 4 mins before I turned it off. I don't wanna hate on the guy, cuz it'd be unfair to judge him on a trade I didn't want to happen without giving him a chance, but I just have a general distaste for these types of press conferences. Nothing new will be said, and all of us here are just gonna discuss in in far more detail anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    You're selling them short.

I think that's a consistent 2nd round team with the chance to make the ECF if things went right.
    highly doubt that unless JV became REALLY good. Smith is solid but can be an idiot and lose you games. And he's garbage in the playoffs

vCash
    During the press con, BC made mention that they have been targeting three players and one of them is Gay.

I think the other two could be Iggy and Deng.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    During the press con, BC made mention that they have been targeting three players and one of them is Gay.

I think the other two could be Iggy and Deng.
    haha did he really say it like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    haha did he really say it like that?
    Yes or something to that effect. It was on the first part of the presser.

I heard rumors that he was coveting Iggy for quiet sometime as well but the Lowry factor could have weighed more for him.

vCash
    This move to me shows that we are a big market team and we will start to show it. First the Jays then the Raptors Leafs probably make some kind of big move soon. It wouldn't surprise me.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast