Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 468
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    7,076
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I wonder what the team is thinking in trading Rupp. We really beat up on NJ in a brawl last season. Now Rupp and Prust are all gone. Only Bickel remains from that brawl.
    Mashinter is a pretty tough guy too. We still have Asham, Mashinter and Bickel. I thought since a while that Rupp's role was redundant here especially with Tort's love in with Bickel. IMO it's more of a salary dump than anything.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    33,992
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    Mashinter is a pretty tough guy too. We still have Asham, Mashinter and Bickel. I thought since a while that Rupp's role was redundant here especially with Tort's love in with Bickel. IMO it's more of a salary dump than anything.

    I agree about it being a salary dump but when I made that post I did not know Mash was brought up so I was wondering about the physical side of things. I hope JT is ready. I will be happy to see him play.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    7,076
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I agree about it being a salary dump but when I made that post I did not know Mash was brought up so I was wondering about the physical side of things. I hope JT is ready. I will be happy to see him play.
    I think whatever JT brings it will be more than Rupp was bringing.I think with Callahan and Kreider out this is as good a chance as JT will get to make an impression this year. Hope he makes the best of it.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    33,992
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bsi View Post
    I think whatever JT brings it will be more than Rupp was bringing.I think with Callahan and Kreider out this is as good a chance as JT will get to make an impression this year. Hope he makes the best of it.
    I'm just happy they brought him up. I like watching our draft picks ready or not.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,113
    vCash
    2181
    Gonna be interesting to see what he does with the lineup tomorrow.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    7,076
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post
    Gonna be interesting to see what he does with the lineup tomorrow.
    My guess to start the game

    Gaborik Richards Nash
    Hagelin Stepan Pyatt
    Powe Miller Boyle
    Mashinter Halpern Asham

    I'm not sure if Mashinter and Miller were on a line in Connecticut or not but if they were I wouldn't be surprised to see them left together either.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Garden City, NY
    Posts
    660
    vCash
    1500
    alot of new faces in the lineup tonight... hope these guys are able to gel. If not, alot of playing time and pressure on the top 2 lines to produce. "NRG" line will need to step upppp.

    Looking foward to seeing JT

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,167
    vCash
    500
    Mashinter down to the Whale. Kreider and Cally skating at practice.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    21,449
    vCash
    1500
    Katie Strang ‏@KatieStrangESPN
    #NYR Kreider was not one of guys out on the ice late; think it is possible he plays tonight vs. NJD

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,113
    vCash
    2181
    Kreider back in the lineup and Miller makes his Ranger debut!! I am pumped!!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,308
    vCash
    1500
    Oh **** I didn't know Kreider was back! This is a statement game tonight...need a big W against the Devils...payback from the ECF!!! Plus they have 11 points already....

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    21,449
    vCash
    1500
    Can't wait to go to the game

    Get to see JT Miller's debut!!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    7,076
    vCash
    1500
    Hope they give Miller and Kreider some time together maybe with Boyle on the other wing. That could be a tough line to play against.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    21,449
    vCash
    1500
    All i have to say is all these NJ Devils jerseys make me want to

    Lots of Rangers fans here as usual..

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    33,992
    vCash
    1500
    Free Kreider!!! Free Hags!!! Free JT!!!

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •