Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I have not seen him play enough but based on what you said I will definitely watch for him from here on out.
    Man it's nice having hockey back. Next year we should do a Rangers forum Yahoo hockey pool.

vCash
    Just got back from Tampa.

First, gotta say I am VERY sorry for the extremely intelligent Swedish girls next to me that didn't get to see Lundqvist vs. Lindback -- HEARTBREAKING. Tho i was happy to see Hagelin tap in a crappy goal for them.

When the game was 1-1, somebody attempted a ******** wraparound, think it was Nash. Next time up ice Nash beat the d-man went to make a move around the net cut in front and scored a beautiful goal. If it was Nash first time, that's a nice chess play, like wasting a fastball inside.
    "If we could talk about it and get (to the playoffs), it would've already been done. We know that talking won't get it done. We have to earn it." - Jets Coach Rex Ryan
    #hatersgonnahate

vCash
    Rangers win 3-2, goals from Stepan, Nash and Hagelin. Pyatt with two assists tonight!

Now let me tell you, this was the BEST game the Rangers have played so far, they controlled the whole game even when down 1-0 after a Stamkos goal. The Rangers 2nd line of Hagelin-Stepan-Pyatt was the best line of the night by leaps and bounds. And let me tell you I really love Pyatt he is a cheaper Dubinsky, already with 3 goals on the year, two assists tonight and he also is one of the Rangers best PK'ers on the team. I love what he brings to the table and I thank Sather for finding him in the FA pool, Sather has worked his magic again!

Now onto Stu Bickel who I can not stand, he took a penalty which lead to the Stankos goal and with 16 minutes left in the 2nd he sat out the rest of the game, now this is the 104736th time Torts has done this to him(obviously not that many) but whaf I don't get is why he keeps putting Bickel in the lineup? He is a liability out there, Gilroy looked good tonight, put Emmy in and bench Stu, he is useless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post
    Rangers win 3-2, goals from Stepan, Nash and Hagelin. Pyatt with two assists tonight!

Now let me tell you, this was the BEST game the Rangers have played so far, they controlled the whole game even when down 1-0 after a Stamkos goal. The Rangers 2nd line of Hagelin-Stepan-Pyatt was the best line of the night by leaps and bounds. And let me tell you I really love Pyatt he is a cheaper Dubinsky, already with 3 goals on the year, two assists tonight and he also is one of the Rangers best PK'ers on the team. I love what he brings to the table and I thank Sather for finding him in the FA pool, Sather has worked his magic again!

Now onto Stu Bickel who I can not stand, he took a penalty which lead to the Stankos goal and with 16 minutes left in the 2nd he sat out the rest of the game, now this is the 104736th time Torts has done this to him(obviously not that many) but whaf I don't get is why he keeps putting Bickel in the lineup? He is a liability out there, Gilroy looked good tonight, put Emmy in and bench Stu, he is useless.
    So far Pyatt has been better than advertised. Hope he's able to keep it up.

vCash
    Pyatt is huge. He had enough skills to get drafted #8 overall. He has scored 23 in a NHL season before and had some good moments in last seasons playoffs as well.

vCash
    That 2nd line is definitely developing some great chemistry since Cally's been out, be interesting to see if they keep it up and remain intact when the captain returns next week.

Great game overall, glad to see the rangers get back to grinding it out, looked like a game from the 2011-2012 NYR... score could've easily been like 5-2 or 6-2, missed out on some good chances. A ton of Rangers fans in Tampa last night, loved seeing that!

We still need to work on that power play though!!!!!

vCash
    Now onto New Jersey then home against the Fishsticks.... going to be a fun week guys!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post

Idk about best game. Tb coulda scored 5 or 6. They outskated us pretty bad and the rangers weren't physical til the 3rd when they had the lead. They had a few open shots and just missed the net.one hit the crossbar. And there was the one that pinballed between biron and staal that got called off because the TB skater tomahawked and got called for a high stick. TB played sloppy as **** around the net.
    "If we could talk about it and get (to the playoffs), it would've already been done. We know that talking won't get it done. We have to earn it." - Jets Coach Rex Ryan
    #hatersgonnahate

vCash
    Well that was another reason Pyatt was brought in, a big body to throw in front of the net and if you ever see any of Pyatt's goals, most are in front of the net on a rebound or tip in. We needed that and that 2nd line has gained tons of chemistry together, I think our top 6 is set, well until Cally comes back.

vCash
    On a side note-- i got a Go Bolts sign with Richards and Torts on the other side with no lightning crap. Somthing i can puton the wall and hide the go bolts. These guys expect the half ranger crowd?
    #hatersgonnahate

vCash
    Great win last night. We played a strong 60 minutes and look at what happened.

-Nash and stepan were due... big goal from nash when we needed it.

vCash
    Undefeated in the month of February!!!

vCash
    Lets leep the streak alive and crush the Debbies on Tuesday them the Piles on Thursday!!

vCash
    Going to the game tomorrow, hope they kick the Devil's ***..

On a side note, i hate Newark with a passion.

vCash
    I wonder what the team is thinking in trading Rupp. We really beat up on NJ in a brawl last season. Now Rupp and Prust are all gone. Only Bickel remains from that brawl.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast