Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    vCash
    pistons kings so 31-15,then two very winnable away games,Minnesota and wiz,we need to keep winning because pacers and bulls are very close,forget 1st seed,we need to keep the 2nd,it will be very difficult,especially pacers have a very strong team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You do know Noah and Boozer didn't play right? Nets been pretty awful last 5 games. Pacers struggled on their road trip but impressive win tonight.

I'm not worried at all about the Nets. I want the Bulls as far away as possible to us before they get Rose back.
    The nets are dangerous. They have versatile defenders and guys that can put the ball in the basket. If D Will finds the J he had at ill and in Utah they could be a problem for anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StrandedCub View Post
    Feb should be a good month for the Knicks. 7 opponents under .500 for the rest of the month and 3 over .500.

vs SAC
    vs DET
    @WAS
    @MIN
    vs LAC
    vs TOR
    @ IND
    @ TOR
    vs PHI
    vs GS
    Bad to predict wins, but I think we'll go 8-2

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    where are u bro?
    Portugal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StrandedCub View Post
    Not sure it is as much of a doghouse as it is that they just suck. They have 9 guys ahead of them, 10 if you count White. Most guys that far down the bench don't play. Doesn't always mean you are in the doghouse. Just means you aren't as good as the other players on the team.
    when you go from starting to not playing I CALL that a dog house. Its not like they just got a few minutes here and there they both started games for us and in Brewers case he was part of our great start.

so when you fall off you fall off.

We have guys 8-12 that all are replaceable by one another. With Sheed, Camby out that helps two guys dress though.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    Im on board with this
    I'm with ya

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You do know Noah and Boozer didn't play right? Nets been pretty awful last 5 games. Pacers struggled on their road trip but impressive win tonight.

I'm not worried at all about the Nets. I want the Bulls as far away as possible to us before they get Rose back.
    Well not too far because I don't want them in the first round lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    when you go from starting to not playing I CALL that a dog house. Its not like they just got a few minutes here and there they both started games for us and in Brewers case he was part of our great start.

so when you fall off you fall off.

We have guys 8-12 that all are replaceable by one another. With Sheed, Camby out that helps two guys dress though.
    Right. Once Sheed comes back, I think White is out the rotation. When Camby comes back, its either Cope or Brewer. I think Brewer gets the nod.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Xait View Post
    Portugal

can you tape games?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    one game at a time folks.........

vCash
    I smell an "I was WRONG about Amare" thread coming soon... You guys that all wanted to trade for crap just for the hell of it need to own up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    can you tape games?
    I bought International League pass. My Christmas gift every year

vCash
    I don't miss a single Knicks game since 2010. That's when i could afford the ILP for the first time...I Guess that's some kind of good timing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    I smell an "I was WRONG about Amare" thread coming soon... You guys that all wanted to trade for crap just for the hell of it need to own up
    Amare is playing very strong. I just never saw him being able to change his game enough to compliment this team.

When Woody sent him to train with the Dream, it was hard for me to imagine him developing a low post game. But I held out hope, and knew he was the key to us being able to make a championship run. I am pleasantly surprised.

Now, our guard play is in doubt with Kidd's back (and run down and tired), Prig's inconsistency, and Felton's hand; our strength is turning into a weakness.

We still have hope with a 2 guard combo of Shump and JR, I just wish we would get more consistent with our perimeter defense.

No doubt I see this upcoming easy stretch as a period that this team can grow, this team can really blossom coming out of February. I can't wait.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    Knock knock

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast