Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who Wins?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • ????lakers??????

    15 71.43%
  • wolves

    6 28.57%
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 390
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    542
    vCash
    1500
    we should have won by more pts. but ill take it, take any kind of win.

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500
    I still cant believe we launched 32 three-point shots....... that's the type of crap you see in pick-up games with players that cant reach the rim.....
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

  3. #363
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    9,940
    vCash
    1500
    Media question to Pau "After all this talk about more touches down low, why so many shots from the outside?"
    Lol

  4. #364
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    9,940
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v:25284312
    I still cant believe we launched 32 three-point shots....... that's the type of crap you see in pick-up games with players that cant reach the rim.....
    or 2k13

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,227
    vCash
    1500
    Kevin love could fix this team
    I'll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it's sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.
    Kobe Bryant

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    447
    vCash
    1500
    THere's no pleasing you Laker fans....you either think its an encouraging loss or a discouraging win

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24FIRE View Post
    THere's no pleasing you Laker fans....you either think its an encouraging loss or a discouraging win
    21-26 is nothing to be happy about when you have Dwight, Kobe and Pau on the team
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,908
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    I still cant believe we launched 32 three-point shots....... that's the type of crap you see in pick-up games with players that cant reach the rim.....

    Agree 100%. Just plain stupid offense. We don't even have good shooters yet we're launching away.


    D'antoni blows

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    542
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Just plain stupid offense. We don't even have good shooters yet we're launching away.


    D'antoni blows
    MDA best coach eva!

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,243
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    You're just mad because a Spaniard owned your dumbass tonight
    No I'm not, are you?

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,243
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    Media question to Pau "After all this talk about more touches down low, why so many shots from the outside?"
    Lol
    Cause he's a whiner and can't back it up

  12. 02-02-2013, 12:58 AM
    Reason
    insulting other members will not be tolerated

  13. #372
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    9,940
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th:25284438
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    Media question to Pau "After all this talk about more touches down low, why so many shots from the outside?"
    Lol
    Cause he's a whiner and can't back it up
    There has been many nights (the last two years) that I would agree.
    Tonight I think he did well so I'm going to give him his props

  14. #373
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    5,947
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    I still cant believe we launched 32 three-point shots....... that's the type of crap you see in pick-up games with players that cant reach the rim.....
    Rather, that's the type of crap you see with the #D'AntoniSystem

  15. #374
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    5,947
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24FIRE View Post
    THere's no pleasing you Laker fans....you either think its an encouraging loss or a discouraging win
    Well...it usually is bro. This is defnitely a discouraging loss. We should have absolutely destroyed the wolves, even here in Minneapolis. We were up by like 26, yet we're chucking 3's like we're the 2007 Phoenix Suns. No sense has or ever will be made by this team.

  16. #375
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,243
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    There has been many nights (the last two years) that I would agree.
    Tonight I think he did well so I'm going to give him his props
    not only the last two years, this year too.

    And there's nothing to be happy about him playing like he was supposed to against a DEPLETED wolves team who lost 5 straight games before facing us.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •